The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Miami play Tannehill or Moore in the playoffs?

+5
JEGnj
JMP
HalCHorn
Birdmond
rightchea
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does Miami play Tannehill or Moore in the playoffs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Miami play Tannehill or Moore in the playoffs?

Post by JMP Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:54 am

Hearing that Tannehill is now officially out, so this debate is over!  Time to ride the J-Train and pray that Moore doesn't throw too many passes to the Steelers.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does Miami play Tannehill or Moore in the playoffs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Miami play Tannehill or Moore in the playoffs?

Post by white1 Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:21 pm

Beyond that, how does our defense contain the Steelers offense?

We've got special teams players starting all over on defense, if Ladarius Green is playing we could give up record breaking numbers in yards and points.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:42 pm

white1 wrote:Beyond that, how does our defense contain the Steelers offense?

We've got special teams players starting all over on defense, if Ladarius Green is playing we could give up record breaking numbers in yards and points.

The first order of business is keeping Bell in check.  I think we'll fail miserably in that regard.  The second order of business is getting to Roethlisberger when he passes.  Constant pressure and forced turnovers.  Unfortunately, I don't see us succeeding on that front either.  35+ points is not out of the question for the Steelers.

On offense, the sad part is that I do think we can run on them...I just don't think it will make a difference.  Just like we've seen all season, I don't think the offense is going to get too many opportunities because I expect the defense to be on the field all game.

Yep, this one could get ugly.  I do think the two teams match up fairly well on paper, but between the Dolphin injuries and the Steeler homefield and experience advantages I see the actual game being very one-sided.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Three feet of snow and fog with icy conditions and a 55-mile an hour wind blowing, and we might be able to keep it relatively close.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Gase isn't going to let him play from what I have read. Maxwell is trying to come back.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:44 am

I'm really glad Tanny didn't play yesterday. Odds are he would have been hurt, badly.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2