The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byron Maxwell believes Miami Dolphins secondary on par with Legion of Boom

4 posters

Go down

Byron Maxwell believes Miami Dolphins secondary on par with Legion of Boom Empty Byron Maxwell believes Miami Dolphins secondary on par with Legion of Boom

Post by rightchea Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Robert Molner wrote:Making an appearance at the Miami Dolphins Cancer Challenge on Friday night, Byron Maxwell was in high spirits when he talked about his fellow secondary teammates. Giving the unit some extremely high praise, Maxwell believes that the Dolphins current secondary unit is on par with his former unit in Seattle, also known as the Legion of Boom.

Speaking to some members of the media, Maxwell stated that “We can be talked about how they talked about us in Seattle.” For a unit that struggled mightily at times last season, this praise and comparison seems only to exist in Maxwell’s imagination. After all, the unit was inconsistent at best and used four players as starters at just the cornerback position throughout the season due to injuries and such.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/byron-maxwell-believes-miami-dolphins-130021668.html

IMO, the only way can be in that position they would have to draft another DB or two and release McCain and get someone else at Safety

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Byron Maxwell believes Miami Dolphins secondary on par with Legion of Boom Empty Re: Byron Maxwell believes Miami Dolphins secondary on par with Legion of Boom

Post by white1 Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:59 am

Reshad Jones is elite. Howard showed he can be very good - corners take time to develop. Maxwell has the right size we are looking for, he needs to continue improving in our defensive scheme.

We will need someone better at Free Safety to approach what Seattle has.

I like the confidence. Now, back it up with performance!

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Byron Maxwell believes Miami Dolphins secondary on par with Legion of Boom Empty Re: Byron Maxwell believes Miami Dolphins secondary on par with Legion of Boom

Post by JMP Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:33 am

Miami's DBs aren't even in the same neighborhood as Seattle's secondary. It's a ridiculous comparison that isn't fair to either team.

As for Maxwell, I'm hoping he gets cut.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:50 am

I'm very optimistic on the secondary but the pass rush has to improve. IMHO Maxwell played extreme well 2nd half of the season. Given the other needs I don't want him cut unless an upgrade is signed via free agency.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Maxwell is way too inconsistent for the money he's making. I'd rather find a better veteran or give the younger guys a chance to prove themselves than stick with Maxwell. I doubt he'd be on the team beyond 2017 anyway, so why not just dump him now.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Maxwell get too many penalties as well.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down