The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross deserves credit, not criticism, for voting fans over money

Go down

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross deserves credit, not criticism, for voting fans over money Empty Dolphins owner Stephen Ross deserves credit, not criticism, for voting fans over money

Post by rightchea Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:18 pm

James Walker wrote:The Raiders on Monday received an overwhelming vote of approval by NFL owners to move to Las Vegas.

The margin was 31-to-1, and the only vote against the move came from Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.

Although his vote may come as a surprise, it really shouldn’t considering Ross has generally been against relocation since taking over as majority owner of the team in 2009. That was the case two years ago when Ross had his own stadium issues in South Florida. He ended up paying all $500 million in renovations out of pocket. In return, the Dolphins will get "stadium credits" for bringing big events to Hard Rock Stadium.

http://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/24934/dolphins-owner-stephen-ross-deserves-credit-not-criticism-for-voting-fans-over-money

I see that Ross is in the news again but I have to agree. I think I would stop being a Fin fan if they moved to a different state unless it was Virginia, where I was born but at the same time kind upset.

rightchea

Back to top Go down