The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimes Family

+2
JMP
white1
6 posters

Go down

Grimes Family Empty Grimes Family

Post by white1 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:21 am

I'm bored.

Found a few interesting nuggets in here, and overall enjoyed the read.

Here's the link: https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/07/12/brent-miko-grimes-twitter-tampa-bay-buccaneers

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Grimes Family Empty Re: Grimes Family

Post by JMP Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Miko is the definition of "lack of class". She should be banned from social media...and speaking in public in general.

Brent was a really good player. It's a shame he has to have that Miko albatross around his neck dragging him down.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 am

Can't ban someone that media gold. Miko doesn't care about what others say about her and I respect that but at the same time, she needs to calm her ass down. Your husband didn't play for Miami last year and didn't make the playoffs but you still talking shit, crazy

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:42 am

Miko says she held back out of respect for Coach Philbin, whom she knew and liked. “The whole team came to the coaches and asked for Tannehill to be benched for Matt Moore,” she says. “Philbin said he couldn’t do it. It was out of his hands.”

uhh, that is so Dolphins.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:22 am

OKAY...so I read the link when it was posted and then life happened and I forgot about it but now that I see a new post like an oasis in the desert I'm going to...offer a psychoanalysis of Miko Grimes. Free of charge, because I'm awesome like that Cool

Miko loves to act self-assured but that's all it is--an act. It couldn't be more obvious she believes that without her hubby being in the NFL she's nothing. It's also obvious she's going to push him into playing hoops for money just to cling to the notion that he's still a pro athlete. The root of all negative behavior is the person in question feeling worthless, powerless, and thus attempting to make everyone around them feel the same way. It's actually an attempt to gain positive attention but in a negative way, which never works. But this type of person literally doesn't know how to do it in a positive way.

Also the Law Of Attraction is at work here. I'm not talking about physical or sexual attraction, but behavioral attraction. You see, what people put out into the world is what they always get back. Miko brags about beating people up, then she gets beaten up by cops for example (although her believeability in this case is *highly* in doubt).

It's not that Miko *is* powerless, but as long as she believes she is, this behavior will continue. Only unconditional love will reverse it, and sometimes that doesn't even work. I predict that once Brent is finished as an athlete the situation will only get worse.

Also, this comes across as a puff piece on Miko and...it really shouldn't. The tone of the article represents everything wrong with America today. She's not some empowered heroic figure fighting the powers that be. She's a frustrated former athlete who couldn't hack it in the WNBA and latched on to the first male athlete who could tolerate her presence for more than one night. She wants him to be more of a man, yet she takes every opportunity to undermine his masculinity and never sees the irony. At some point Miko MUST take responsibility for her behavior because if she doesn't she'll end up either dead or in jail within 5 years if not sooner.

And there ya go. Peace out ya'll cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:03 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:She's not some empowered heroic figure fighting the powers that be. She's a frustrated former athlete who couldn't hack it in the WNBA and latched on to the first male athlete who could tolerate her presence for more than one night. She wants him to be more of a man, yet she takes every opportunity to undermine his masculinity and never sees the irony. At some point Miko MUST take responsibility for her behavior because if she doesn't she'll end up either dead or in jail within 5 years if not sooner.

Well said...I think that sums up the situation very well.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:14 am

Hope Landry puts one of his "dirty" hits on Griimes and I'm also hoping Tannehill throws for like 600 yards to shut that idiot Miko up.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:11 am

Birdmond wrote:Hope Landry puts one of his "dirty" hits on Griimes and I'm also hoping Tannehill throws for like 600 yards to shut that idiot Miko up.  

Ha! Most of the time, Tannehill needs three or four games to get to 600 yards!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down