The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Cowboy family

4 posters

Go down

Crazy Cowboy family Empty Crazy Cowboy family

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:31 am

looks like CD Lamb's mom has been taking lessons from Minkah's mom...

“Dak isn’t it!!!”.

She then followed up in replies with even more unsavory comments.

“They need to get rid of his ass.. It’s guys on that team that want a RING! They work too hard.. he don’t want to win a RING!”

And when some replied he Lamb, who played high school football in Houston, should go to the Texans and play with rookie quarterback C.J. Stroud, [she] co-signed: “Fuck, I wish he would C.J. is great.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dallas-cowboys-meltdown-drama-continues-120000923.html

and then Micah Parson's brother starting in on the Dan Quinn and Dak too. and then Dak's own brother threw in the towel on the Cowboys.

with all of this, i can't help but wonder if Stephon Diggs brother still wants him to come to Dallas?

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Crazy Cowboy family Empty Re: Crazy Cowboy family

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:46 am

I wasn't aware that Dak played defense too and allowed the Packers to score TDs on five straight possessions and six of seven scratch

Also, Dak currently has the 3rd most passing yards and 2nd most TD passes in Cowboys history. Not sure why their fans think they can do so much better.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/career-passing.htm

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:33 pm

It's obviously a Dak issue that Lamb only had 135 catches, 1749 yards and 12 TDs this season. Those numbers suck, and Lamb would clearly do better with another QB. Rolling Eyes

It's also clearly Dak's fault that young, inexperienced Packers receivers were able to get WIDE FUCKING OPEN all game long. Rolling Eyes

Wow, what an absolute disaster. That team is imploding right before our eyes!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:45 pm

The owner is a diddlewit.

The HC should not be calling the plays. Even thought the results were fairly similar to the last OC, so...

The Cowboys are sort of like the Phins IMO: talented, but soft. There is no killer instinct in any of the coaching staff and the team takes on that demeanor IMO.

finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP, DolFan 316 and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down