The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devante Parker wants to win

4 posters

Go down

Devante Parker wants to win Empty Devante Parker wants to win

Post by rightchea Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:27 pm

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pass/0ap3000000498064/Rookie-Confessional-DeVante-Parker

I don't believe it totally but at least he said the right words

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Devante Parker wants to win Empty Re: Devante Parker wants to win

Post by JMP Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:35 pm

If Devante misses all of training camp and preseason, he probably won't get much playing time early in the season.  Missing all those practices and preseason games could put him way behind.

And - watching that video, it's pretty obvious that Devante is NOT one of those me-first diva receivers. That's a good sign!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:07 pm

It doesn't matter if Parker wants to win, because Ross clearly does not. And when the owner of a professional sports team doesn't care about winning, that team will not win no matter what the players do.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:18 am

I actually think Ross not only wants to win, he seems to be learning each year and improving. What sucks is by the time he has it mastered he'll be senile.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:16 am

Ross still believes that throwing the most money at free agents is the way to win, and that's why he continually has a mediocre team.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 am

Birdmond wrote:I actually think Ross not only wants to win,  he seems to be learning each year and improving.  What sucks is by the time he has it mastered he'll be senile.  

You forgot about Ross's new toy, this racing thing. From now on IMO he'll be like a child who loves one toy--until he gets a new one. At that point the old one is literally tossed aside and forgotten about forevermore. Right now the Fins are the old toy.

But maybe I'm wrong and he will still keep caring about the Fins and figure a way to win. After all, look at what you've accomplished today. IMO Ross figuring out how to not suck as an owner is far less possible than ending world hunger, crime, poverty, etc. Maybe you can be put in charge of the task Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down