The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grading The Fins Last Ten First Round Picks

2 posters

Go down

Grading The Fins Last Ten First Round Picks Empty Grading The Fins Last Ten First Round Picks

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:58 pm

On a scale of Hit,Miss, or Meh. Actual video is on the side.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/analysis

If you were depressed by that, then do NOT click the video for the Pats.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Grading The Fins Last Ten First Round Picks Empty Re: Grading The Fins Last Ten First Round Picks

Post by white1 Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:24 am

Pretty much what I expected here.

Notice the pattern? All of our "hits" were in the first five years. Last five I think I counted all "meh" except the Dion Jordan BUST (although will be an interesting foot note to see how he does in Seattle after some promising outings last season).

Even worse is how quickly the HITS we scored left the team.

Long was a good selection, but not in comparison to the alternative (Matt Ryan). Plus, his health shortened what could have been a hall of fame caliber career. Of course with our luck. Of course.

WE COULD NOT wait to dump Vontae Davis, who earned two pro bowls in Indy.

The guys that are still on the team, ugh. Collection of "mehs" and that's generous. James, Tunsil, Tannehill, Parker, Harris should be forming the core of our squad. NONE OF THEM turned into blue chip players, and I'm not holding my breath that any of them ever will.

James fifth year option only makes sense because the team was loathe to create yet another hole on a roster full of them.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down