The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Tannehill OUT against Bears!

+3
CarsonChris
Degarmo
JMP
7 posters

Go down

UPDATE: Tannehill OUT against Bears! Empty UPDATE: Tannehill OUT against Bears!

Post by JMP Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:50 pm

So I heard Friday that Tannehill was banged up and there was a slight chance he could miss the Bears game.  I assumed it was one of Gase's stupid tricks to try to fool the Bears.  But now I see this:

https://footballmaven.io/dolphins/news/news-dolphins-seriously-concerned-ryan-tannehill-can-t-play-sunday-zixyyE-ew0SGaVuN3zh23A/

It was surprising to many when Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill was downgraded this week to questionable for the Bears game with a shoulder injury.

But it also hasn't seemed that fans were taking it all that seriously, still focused on the offense's collapse in Cincinnati.

They should.

This wasn't just a clerical move by the Dolphins. The Five Reasons Sports Network -- with reporting by Three Yards Per Carry and Dolphin Maven -- has learned from three sources Saturday that while the team plans to allow Tannehill to warm up prior to Sunday's game, it has serious concern about whether he will be able to play and reservations about whether he should. As such, sources characterized Tannehill as actually closer to doubtful than questionable due to multiple injuries, one of which is an AC joint sprain.

Note that this is reported by Ethan Skolnick, a respected writer who has covered the Phins for years.  It is backed up by Chris Kouffman, who is as reliable as it gets.

So...we may be looking at Brock Osweiler facing Khalil Mack.    pale

Last edited by JMP on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tannehill OUT against Bears! Empty Re: UPDATE: Tannehill OUT against Bears!

Post by Degarmo Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:10 am

Offensive lines don't matter in today's NFL.

Wink

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tannehill OUT against Bears! Empty Re: UPDATE: Tannehill OUT against Bears!

Post by JMP Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Unless Osweiler miraculously plays well, this game is going to be UGLY.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Wake and Harris are also out. Branch is back.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:55 pm

I think Tannehill was benched. This is the easy out

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Hey all. Great game to watch with a lot of back and forth. Some good some bad but pulled out a W in the end. Nice Win.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Omg. Nearly without words. I’m glad I watched.

Oh, the refs suck
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:05 pm

I am actually glad that Tannehill is out for this game. He has proven that the knee injury has scared him and is causing him to be reckless in the pocket

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Take your sweet time getting back, Tannehill. If you have to rest for another month or so, I don't mind. Don't hurry back. Wouldn't want you to reinjure yourself and all.

And the Bears ought to genuinely be ashamed. They won't be, because shame no longer exists, but they should.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down