The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO...Who's Looking Forward To The Bears?

4 posters

Go down

SO...Who's Looking Forward To The Bears?  Empty SO...Who's Looking Forward To The Bears?

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Seeing Iggy get scorched and torched...and then pulled from the game to avoid hurting his feelings. Seeing the O-line get run through like a hot knife through butter. And you just know somebody's gonna get hurt for quite a while, maybe even for the season. And propaganda, don't forget the propaganda. Probably something along the lines of "all anti-vaxxers are racist". The NFL is here again, oh boy!

Personally I'd rather get the virus, but maybe that's just me.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

SO...Who's Looking Forward To The Bears?  Empty Re: SO...Who's Looking Forward To The Bears?

Post by CarsonChris Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:54 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Seeing Iggy get scorched and torched...and then pulled from the game to avoid hurting his feelings. Seeing the O-line get run through like a hot knife through butter. And you just know somebody's gonna get hurt for quite a while, maybe even for the season. And propaganda, don't forget the propaganda. Probably something along the lines of "all anti-vaxxers are racist". The NFL is here again, oh boy!

Don't forget the "black" national anthem. I heard they are going to play that this year. Maybe the NFL needs to come up with an anthem for all of Watson's sexual assault victims. Play it before all the Texans games.

Personally I'd rather get the virus, but maybe that's just me.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

SO...Who's Looking Forward To The Bears?  Empty Re: SO...Who's Looking Forward To The Bears?

Post by Degarmo Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:59 pm

Everyone's racist. The NFL's wife beaters, murders, drug addicts, psychopaths, narcissists, and sociopaths will lead us all to the light though.

Degarmo

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:59 pm

Might as well play the LGBT anthem, the women's anthem and the Chinese anthem too. Anything except the anthem of the nation (most of) the games are being played in, that would just be awful!

DolFan 316

Degarmo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:00 pm

You forgot the Q, you queer-o-phobe.

Or is it Questioning?

Oh no, now I'm cancelled!

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:08 pm

LGBT is such an unwieldy abbreviation, though. You'd think they'd have come up with something better by now. Then again these are the same people who apparently want an NFL team to have the nickname "Football Team" forever.

At least I haven't heard anything lately about them wanting pedophilia classified as another "alternative lifestyle" though (yes, that was a thing). I'll take any sliver of half-decent news I can get these days.

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:10 pm

I, myself, am woke now. I refer to "red skin" potatoes as "football team" potatoes now. I'm doing god's work.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:20 pm

Degarmo wrote:I, myself, am woke now.  I refer to "red skin" potatoes as "football team" potatoes now.  I'm doing god's work.

But do you threaten random people for not wearing a mask in their own yard with arrest, and then scream for the cops to be defunded on your smartphone afterwards? That's the sign of true wokeness Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:58 pm

No, I just shoot them. They're trying to kill me after all. Just make sure you drag the body through the precipice of your doorway.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:11 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing the new guys we have on both sides of the ball - mostly Holland at safety, and the revamped offensive line.

I'm not looking forward to the aftermath. It will either be, Tua sucks or he is the savior. No middle ground.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Oh I'm also interested in the revamped LB corps. Sounds like we have some good talent and depth there. Second stringers will probably make some plays.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:17 pm

Degarmo wrote:I, myself, am woke now. I refer to "red skin" potatoes as "football team" potatoes now. I'm doing god's work.

LMAO! No more "white onions" for me. Don't even think of "white meat" at thanksgiving. I'm sure Thanksgiving will be taken away in the near future as it will be seen as a celebration of white dominance over the indigenous people of America.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down