The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Really Am Starting To Think...

4 posters

Go down

I Really Am Starting To Think... Empty I Really Am Starting To Think...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:57 pm

That the REAL plan here is to make this team so pathetically putrid, so idiotically inept, so historically helpless, that if they rise back up to where they were for the previous ten years it'll suddenly seem like heavenly paradise for the fans. In other words the old "You think you're suffering now? THIS is what suffering is like!" strategy that I'm sure at least some of your parents used back in the days when child discipline wasn't illegal.

Because this surely cannot be a plan to create a playoff team, much less win any titles. There's just no way. I'm onto you, Ross!!! Twisted Evil

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I Really Am Starting To Think... Empty Re: I Really Am Starting To Think...

Post by JMP Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:23 pm

Yeah, because winning 6-8 games every year, with no hope in sight, was so much better.

EVERYONE knew this year was going to be awful, and now that it is, people are surprised. scratch

This is a process. It's a long-term view that began with blowing the whole damn thing up and starting over. Phase one was always going to be UGLY. Next offseason, we start phase 2 with a true rebuild of the roster. It can be turned around quickly with smart FA signings and key draft picks - starting with a QB.

And don't worry - there will be plenty of room on the bandwagon for you when this thing gets turned around.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:39 pm

I am now 2-0 picking the highest scoring team in the NFL if nobody out scores the Patriots

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:27 pm

CarsonChris wrote:I am now 2-0 picking the highest scoring team in the NFL if nobody out scores the Patriots

I assume you are planning to pick the Cowboys next week...that would be the smart play!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:18 am

wow DolFan 316, i thought for sure you were going to reveal what was "really" going on here. clearly this all just phase 3 of Ross' plan to destroy Miami from within. Phase 1 - Ross, obviously still a true Jets fan, started by humiliating Miami by publicly chasing Harbaugh even when he knew that Jim was headed to his first love Michigan. that allowed Ross to extend Sparano and create the Ireland/Sparano rift eventually leading to both being fired. Phase 2 - thus opening the door to hire fellow Jets associate Tannenbaum to make incompetent roster decisions and put the Phins in salary cap hell. when Phase 2 became too obvious, Ross was forced to hire Gase to create the appearance he was after the hottest young coaching candidate (full well knowing he was a fraud and just to make sure, he saddled Gase with Tannehill). but Gase became wise to the plan and his silence had to be bought. how to explain why he was hired so quickly by the Jets as their HC? Phase 3 - after Tannenbaum's fiscally irresponsible roster mismanagement, what was the logical solution? well of course, the Phins must dismantle the roster and rebuild. gleefully Ross rubbed his hands together as all his efforts were coming to fruition. now only would Ross finally be happy as the ghost of the perfect '72 season was exercised from his soul with a historically horrific 0-16. and he would do it right under everyone's nose. but who better to help him achieve his plan. Ross was forced to do a deal with the devil. yes, Satan himself - Belichick. hence the hiring of Flores, a Patriots' mole to ensure this roster was truly gutted beyond all hope. you think its a coincidence the last vestige of talent on this roster is one foot out the door? that's right, Nick Saban's (son of the devil Belichick - you thinkthat "T" in his last name was changed to a "B" by accident) favorite player all of sudden conveniently wants out? wake up 316, its all right there in front of you!!

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:28 am

LOL Love it, merc...the ultimate conspiracy theory!! Laughing Laughing

It certainly explains the hiring of Mike Tannenbaum, one of the worst hires in the history of...well...anything.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down