The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bengals get first pick instead of Miami

+5
white1
JEGnj
JMP
Degarmo
rightchea
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bengals get first pick instead of Miami - Page 2 Empty Re: Bengals get first pick instead of Miami

Post by HalCHorn Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:15 pm

If I'm picking first I take Tua.  

It seems like every time we find an excuse not to take a QB first, like 2005 and 2008, it bites us on the ass.

Having said that, if we're picking 2nd and Tua goes first, I take BPA, unless we get yet another bountiful harvest to move down a few spots. Can't overthink this.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Bengals get first pick instead of Miami - Page 2 Empty Re: Bengals get first pick instead of Miami

Post by rightchea Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:58 am

seen a couple reports that Miami still gets tua if they go 2nd. Bengals go after the QB from LSU as first pick.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:03 am

rightchea wrote:seen a couple reports that Miami still gets tua if they go 2nd. Bengals go after the QB from LSU as first pick.

That would be excellent!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:28 am

Honestly, I don't care which QB we take as long as it's a QB. Our front office gets to make that choice. I can't sit here and tell who's better. Just take one.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:05 pm

white1 wrote:Honestly, I don't care which QB we take as long as it's a QB.  Our front office gets to make that choice.  I can't sit here and tell who's better.  Just take one.

Listening to Booger talk up Chase Young last night and saying "The Dolphins need a QB, but..." made me want to vomit. I HATE that attitude. Once you say "need a QB", there is no "but". Getting a QB is the most important decision this franchise will make moving forward. Yeah, I know the Phins need a pass rush and everyone is on Young's jock after his 4-sack game, but the bottom line is when you are choosing between a franchise QB and a franchise DE, you have to take the QB every single time. And if you need a QB and have Tua ranked behind Young on your board, something is seriously wrong.

Now, I am not convinced there is a franchise QB in this class other than Tua. Guys like Herbert and Burrow have that potential, but they have a lot of question marks and I would have to think long and hard before taking them in the top 3. But regardless of my opinion, if you rate any QB that highly you MUST take him over a DE. Personally, I think I'd take Young over Herbert or Burrow right now - but if the Phins think either of those QBs can be "the man" then it's a no brainer - you take the QB.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:46 pm

The Bengals have benched QB Andy Dalton. The new QB is rookie Ryan Finley.

It's officially on: may the best Tank win! cheers

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:14 pm

I saw that as well. The Bengals have finally woke up

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2