The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Miani fianlly pluck the right coach from the Belicheat tree?

2 posters

Go down

Did Miani fianlly pluck the right coach from the Belicheat tree?  Empty Did Miani fianlly pluck the right coach from the Belicheat tree?

Post by JEGnj Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:32 pm

Just think about it. Everyone knows Miami is tanking. We traded every top player or they are out hurt. This team is basically 3rd stringers and practice squad NFL material. Every once in a while Miami looks like a decent team and then it's like some calls down and says REMEMBER we are tanking and the playcalling turns into a laughable joke. Is Flores the one genius that actually learned and is just toying with us tanking?
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Did Miani fianlly pluck the right coach from the Belicheat tree?  Empty Re: Did Miani fianlly pluck the right coach from the Belicheat tree?

Post by JMP Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:41 pm

Too early to tell, and it is hard to judge because we are so lacking in talent. But I feel a little better about Flores and his staff every game. Even at 0-7, I see progress and I see little glimpses of what the Phins will be capable of once they improve the roster. I am cautiously optimistic.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down