The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO@BUG EYED GASE!!!

+4
white1
rightchea
JMP
DolFan 316
8 posters

Go down

LMAO@BUG EYED GASE!!!  Empty LMAO@BUG EYED GASE!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:45 pm

BAHAHAHAHA!!! ONLY GASE COULD MANAGE TO LOSE TO WHAT WAS THE WORST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY!!! IF THEY WERE ONLY GOING TO GET ONE WIN, THIS IS THE COACH AND TEAM I WANTED IT TO BE AGAINST!!! IF THE FINS ARE THE WORST WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU, JETS?!?! WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?!?! FINALLY GASE'S LUCK RUNS OUT AND HE'S GETTING WHAT HE DESERVES!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil MEMPHIS WINS, THE FINS WIN, IF THE PATS LOSE THIS COULD BE THE SINGLE GREATEST WEEKEND OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, BABY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

LMAO@BUG EYED GASE!!!  Empty Re: LMAO@BUG EYED GASE!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:35 pm

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:56 pm

He is the most stubborn coach ever. He literally refuses to make any adjustments even when it's clear nothing is working. And has there ever been a coach that hates running backs so much? Le'Veon Bell is wasting away in this garbage offense.

Did you see his postgame press conference? Someone from the NY Daily News asked him if this loss makes Ross justified in firing him! Classic!!! Here's an article about it:
https://clutchpoints.com/jets-video-adam-gase-reacts-to-question-asking-if-loss-to-dolphins-validates-their-decision-to-fire-him/

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:01 pm

I read about that!!! Man oh man, even I'M not a big enough asshole to wish something like that on Gase! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I did suspect all along that this would happen though. I believe I made a post or two about how Gase's absurd luck would eventually run out. It really is incredible how he constantly managed to squeeze 6-7 wins the last two seasons out of a 3-4 win roster while exhibiting absolutely no actual coaching ability whatsoever.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:56 pm

Jets fans are complaining about Gase sitting by himself on the bench while his defense is on the field. Wonder where we've seen that before?? scratch

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:57 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I read about that!!! Man oh man, even I'M not a big enough asshole to wish something like that on Gase! Shocked Shocked Shocked

The NY media is relentless when they decide they don't like you. It's only going to get worse!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:31 pm

JMP wrote:Jets fans are complaining about Gase sitting by himself on the bench while his defense is on the field.  Wonder where we've seen that before??  scratch

IMO the head coach of a football team should never EVER sit on the bench during a game unless he has an obvious physical handicap like when Shula tore his Achilles in '94. It's a huge sign of weakness.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:27 am

Not even that, if you on the bench then you need to be talking to the OL, QB, WR someone. That is totally unacceptable and his firing should happen sooner than later

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:44 am

Here's the hilarious situation the Jets are in, though. If they fire Gase at any point this season they will be paying not one, not two, but THREE head coaches all at once (Gase, Bowles and whoever they hire next) Laughing So he pretty much has to stay at least through the end of next season.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:45 pm

A totally satisfying victory, capped by a classic Gase shot of him sitting on the bench trying to draw up some genius play as his squad was being physically dominated. For once, WE were the physical squad bringing the hammer to the Jets, shutting down Bell and their rushing attack, sticking to the run to stay balanced, and using all types of route combinations to throw to our big TE and big, physical receivers.

Also, I noted two deep shots to speedsters Grant and Wilson, which is smart considering the attention Williams and Parker were getting based on the damage they were doing in the passing game.

Good stuff all around.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:03 am

Jets really, truly should have known better.

Oh, and all these media types who are now bashing Gase? They were bashing the Dolphins for "firing a promising young coach too soon" in January. Now many are pretending to have known he was a fraud all along. (We also kept hearing what a great coach Wanny was from the media too...)

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:35 pm

Yeah, the media fairly stink.

But, I think some of this stuff may actually be true. Darnold looks corn-fused out there. And the Jets D look demoralized as well.

Is this the beginnings of a long, slow, wet spiral down the Porcelain Vortex????

We never saw the much-ballyhooed (Well, much ballyhooed by ME anyway!) Salary Cap Evisceration of the Jets from long ago, but this has a the look and feel, nay, even the smell of an all out team meltdown toxic dumpster fire situation!!!

I almost feel sorry for Gase, but then you remember what an arrogant TERD he is, and...

I watched Boomer and (whoever) on their radio/TV Show Monday morning, and man, were they bummin'. I laughed so hard it was hard to drink my coffee.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:20 am

Biggest signs of progress: The Jets have been so bad that it's really hard to pinpoint one area in which Gase has excelled. The team is a laughingstock because its offense is historically bad (Gase's area of expertise) and because of off-the-field dramas.

What he needs to do better: Gase's pet project, QB Sam Darnold, has regressed under his tutelage. Gase has failed to create a pass-protection scheme that protects the franchise's No. 1 asset from a weekly beating. There have been too many blown assignments and mental errors on offense. He hasn't figured out a way to get versatile RB Le'Veon Bell involved in the offense on a consistent basis. Granted, he's working with a sub-standard offensive line, but there has been no evidence that suggests he can get replacement-level players to overachieve. Gase's game management has been suspect, and there's no excuse for that because he's a fourth-year head coach. We could go on, but you get the point.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28006289/grading-eight-new-nfl-head-coaches-acing-flailing

why does this sound so familiar?

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:37 am

I am trying to think....thinking....thinking.....thinking

Oh wait that what we were saying when he was in Miami.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Jets fans going crazy.....

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Benigno is always great to listen to after a Jets loss! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:03 pm

What's funny is this. The Jets folks keep referring to this loss like it's shocking or something. It's not shocking at all. The Jets are a worse football team than Miami is. The sooner they face that fact, the better off they'll be. There's no promise for the Jets with Gase there, nor is there any real appreciable talent. Darnold is another pile of shit behind center that had "potential", but he's got the instincts of a dead gopher.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:05 pm

finfanatic wrote:Is this the beginnings of a long, slow, wet spiral down the Porcelain Vortex????

Nothing long and slow about it. If anything it happened even faster than I thought! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lots of stuff here about Gase and the Fins and planned awfulness VS unplanned awfulness, as well as determining how well a coach will do going forward based on his first 8 games with a team.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/scramble/2019/scramble-ball-stuck-starting-line

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Degarmo wrote:What's funny is this.  The Jets folks keep referring to this loss like it's shocking or something.  It's not shocking at all.  The Jets are a worse football team than Miami is.  The sooner they face that fact, the better off they'll be.  There's no promise for the Jets with Gase there, nor is there any real appreciable talent.  Darnold is another pile of shit behind center that had "potential", but he's got the instincts of a dead gopher.

Well, just like with the Dolphins, Gase and his biggest supporter Peyton Manning sold the Jets (and their fans) a load of shit disguised as gold. Gase is an offensive genius and a master QB developer. It wasn't Gase's fault that he failed in Miami...it was the owner, GM, players and water boys. This what they sold the Jets, and the Jets (and, again, their fans) believed it. The team spent a fortune in free agency, somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 million in contracts, and hired a legit defensive coordinator in Gregg Williams. This was supposed to be a playoff team.

And then reality set in. Everyone eventually realized that Gase cannot, in fact, coach. He cannot run even a mediocre NFL offense, or field a mediocre offensive line. He cannot develop QBs. He cannot figure out how to utilize a Pro Bowl-caliber running back. He cannot manage players. As for their roster: despite all the money they spent, the OL sucks, the receivers suck, their best player on defense is a safety that doesn't want to be there...and, most importantly, their young top 5 QB SUCKS.

In short, this team is a disaster...and the fans didn't see it until it was too late. They wanted to believe, just like we did. I could almost pity them, but nah...fuck 'em. They got what they deserved. Let them crash and burn with Gase.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down