The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would claiming Vernon Hargreaves be wise for Dolphins?

2 posters

Go down

Would claiming Vernon Hargreaves be wise for Dolphins? Empty Would claiming Vernon Hargreaves be wise for Dolphins?

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:30 am

This would be an interesting acquisition for Miami but not sure if this would be a wise decision. Hargreaves is young and talented I also think that Flores could whip him into shape.

Omar Kelly wrote:The Miami Dolphins have supplemented the 2019 roster by making 14 waiver wire claims, adding talents such as Taco Charlton, Steve Parker and Avery Moss to this rebuilt roster by acquire players other team’s have discarded.

It seems like another opportunity to add a former first-round pick has surfaced because the Tampa Bay Buccaneers released cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III, a former University of Florida standout, on Monday. At 4 p.m. on Tuesday, the 24-year-old will likely be claimed by another NFL team.

Hargreaves, the No. 11 pick in the 2016 draft, was the most experienced cornerback on the Buccaneers roster. He had started all nine of Tampa Bay’s games this season, contributing 40 tackles and one interception, on which he scored a 15-yard touchdown. He also broke up four passes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/would-claiming-vernon-hargreaves-be-wise-for-dolphins/ar-BBWEFXJ

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Would claiming Vernon Hargreaves be wise for Dolphins? Empty Re: Would claiming Vernon Hargreaves be wise for Dolphins?

Post by JMP Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:26 am

Hargreaves hasn't been very good and his work ethic has been questioned so my gut tells me to pass. But he definitely has talent...I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a shot, but again I'm not banging the table to get him.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would claiming Vernon Hargreaves be wise for Dolphins? Empty Re: Would claiming Vernon Hargreaves be wise for Dolphins?

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:24 pm

definitely true. some players are a waste of Talent and if Miami does go after him hope that he get himself together

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down