The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steelers-Browns fight

3 posters

Go down

Steelers-Browns fight Empty Steelers-Browns fight

Post by JMP Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 am

I didn't get to watch the game last night, but DAMN the fight at the end of the game was crazy!

Myles Garrett will definitely get suspended for hitting Mason Rudolph in the head with his own helmet. That was just awful to watch. But Maurkice Pouncey better get suspended too, for punching and kicking Garrett. No place for either of those things in the NFL or anywhere else for that matter. And really, Rudolph instigated the whole thing by trying to rip Garrett's helmet off first, and then continuing to get in Garrett's face. Just an ugly, ugly incident all around.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Steelers-Browns fight Empty Re: Steelers-Browns fight

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:42 am

I actually don't blame Pouncey one bit for his reaction. Also, it was only a matter of time before something like this happened, given the modern day NFL player's complete disregard for petty things like laws and rules. TBH I'm surprised it took this long.

Just remember, these are the same guys who protested police brutality, despite not knowing a damn thing about what that's like and displaying far more brutality towards women and children. That's the mindset we're dealing with here.

If I hadn't stopped watching the NFL years ago I might *really* be upset.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:29 am

I think that it crazy that it went this far. Myles obviously did something stupid and let his emotions get to him. The outcome doesn't make sense what so ever.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:02 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I actually don't blame Pouncey one bit for his reaction.

I don't either - you have to stick up for your QB when he's getting attacked. But still, you can't throw punches and kicks - that's a suspendable (is that a word???) offense.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:07 am

And cue the predictable "he used a racial slur!" argument, which thankfully nobody is buying because it's been done to death. The only surprise is that it took garrett this long to come up with that pathetic excuse.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/21/myles-garrett-on-mason-rudolph-i-know-what-i-heard/

I personally never want to see Myles Garrett in the NFL again. Maybe he and Kaepernick can try to start their own league.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:51 am

Yeah, it was just a matter of time...you just knew the race card would be played. No

I'm fine with the suspension Garrett got...I think missing the rest of the season is enough. But I still say Rudolph should have been suspended for a game or 2 for starting and continuing to instigate the whole incident.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:52 am

Because we're living in Clown World these days, there are a certain number of people who will literally always be convinced Rudolph is a racist now. IMO that's punishment enough.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:33 pm

I wouldn't say he racist but he did try to take off Garrett helmet off first and he proceeded to actually taking it off then the fact that he hit him with it is crazy

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down