The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami vs Browns

5 posters

Go down

Miami vs Browns  Empty Miami vs Browns

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 pm

So I have been trying to do the write up for the last two days and don't have the confidence in writing something that I have a bad feeling for but the good news is Landry is listed Questionable so that might mean one WR down from the duo

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Miami vs Browns  Empty Re: Miami vs Browns

Post by JMP Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:26 pm

rightchea wrote:So I have been trying to do the write up for the last two days and don't have the confidence in writing something that I have a bad feeling for but the good news is Landry is listed Questionable so that might mean one WR down from the duo

Sadly, I think this one will be a Browns' blowout victory. I just don't see anyway we can stop OBJ, Landry AND Chubb...and Njoku may be back as well. Landry may be questionable, but I'd be shocked if he misses a game against his former team.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 pm

The line of 10.5 is too high IMO. One thing about the Browns, they are poorly coached. It will be interesting to see if Dorsey recognizes that hiring Kitchens was a mistake. Probably the league's most undisciplined team.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:40 am

John Brown feasted on the Fins struggling secondary. What are OBJ and Landry going to do? I see more of what the jills did, just punish us and humiliate both lines of scrimmage and blow us out. Only chance we have is if Fitz has one of his all-time best Fitzmagic games. I'm talking 32-40, 435 yds, 4td's........

Sadly, I see very little chance of that happening. This should be bad, very bad.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:21 am

I expect Chubb to run for 6 miles.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:13 am

Yeah there is to many factor for Miami to win. The only way Miami wins is if there is tons of pressure on defense and no mistakes on offense.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Turnovers too. If they can get Mayfield to throw a bunch of picks, they have a chance.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down