The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

preparing for another blow out.

4 posters

Go down

preparing for another blow out.  Empty preparing for another blow out.

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:11 am

Miami is playing against the Eagles and unless we get the WR that have been dropping all types of passes, Miami has a lower chance than playing the Browns

rightchea

Back to top Go down

preparing for another blow out.  Empty Re: preparing for another blow out.

Post by JMP Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:18 am

I actually think this will be a close, low-scoring game. I expect the Eagles to win, but they're not a good team. They are near the bottom of the league in offense and in the middle of the pack on defense. Carson Wentz is having a mediocre season, they can't run the ball, and their top receivers are all hurt. I think the Dolphins keep this one close, and lose in the 4th quarter.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:25 am

Baby steps. I'd love to see some semblance of a running game from Miami. We've been abysmal without Walton...
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:41 am

well you know what I never looked at the eagles I might looks up some stuff tonight a do a write up

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:17 pm

JMP wrote:I actually think this will be a close, low-scoring game.  I expect the Eagles to win, but they're not a good team.  They are near the bottom of the league in offense and in the middle of the pack on defense.  Carson Wentz is having a mediocre season, they can't run the ball, and their top receivers are all hurt. I think the Dolphins keep this one close, and lose in the 4th quarter.

Disagree. As far as this team's concerned, losing by less than 20 *is* a close game. There have just been too many injuries to what was already the league's worst team talent-wise. It's absolutely sickening to think they are actually going to lose to the Bengals who will get the #1 pick on top of that Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down