The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SICKENING!!! DISGUSTING!!! NAUSEATING!!!

+3
HalCHorn
JMP
DolFan 316
7 posters

Go down

SICKENING!!! DISGUSTING!!! NAUSEATING!!!  Empty SICKENING!!! DISGUSTING!!! NAUSEATING!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:57 pm

After failing to make the playoffs for 17 straight seasons, the Bills have now gotten in 2 of the past 3.

After failing to win more than 9 games in any season this century, the Bills have now won 10, and counting.

Where's the barf emoticon when you need it? Those first two sentences were *really* depressing to have to type BTW. It's very possible that the Fins may still be stuck in 3rd-4th place in the AFC East for years to come because the Bills beat them to the serious reboot by a good two years.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

SICKENING!!! DISGUSTING!!! NAUSEATING!!!  Empty Re: SICKENING!!! DISGUSTING!!! NAUSEATING!!!

Post by JMP Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 am

I don't have a problem with the Bills. In fact, I'm rooting for them to knock off the Patriots and win the division. It probably won't happen, but it would be great to see the Pats fall!! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SICKENING!!! DISGUSTING!!! NAUSEATING!!!  Empty Re: SICKENING!!! DISGUSTING!!! NAUSEATING!!!

Post by HalCHorn Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:01 am

Draft an FAU star running back and make him your starter, make the playoffs for the first time in years. Washington did it in 2012 and now the Bills have. :-)

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:16 am

JMP wrote:I don't have a problem with the Bills.  In fact, I'm rooting for them to knock off the Patriots and win the division.  It probably won't happen, but it would be great to see the Pats fall!!  Twisted Evil

The Pats will beat them, and then they'll turn around and knock off the Ravens in the playoffs before laying down for the Pats again, just to piss me off. Seriously, this is going to happen.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:52 am

The Bills have the right players around them on offense and defense. Hopefully, they knock off the Pats and make Brady retire.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:53 am

rightchea wrote:The Bills have the right players around them on offense and defense.

They are doing a great job of hiding Josh Allen's problems with accuracy. Adding two smart veteran receivers in the offseason (John Brown and Cole Beasley) has made a big difference, and the OL is playing great.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:01 am

Another reason to hate the Bills: Their insistence on winning all of a sudden is ruining the Fins tiebreaker chances at getting the #2 pick by increasing the strength of schedule Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:05 am

The Bills coach is good.

If they can get Josh Allen straightened out, they will be tough. Or tougher...
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:07 am

finfanatic wrote:The Bills coach is good.

If they can get Josh Allen straightened out, they will be tough. Or tougher...

I'd hold off on pronouncing him the next Marv Levy until he has at least 2 more playoff seasons with Allen. Sean McVay was a genius last year at this time, how's that working out for him now?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:34 am

I will say the Bills appear to be a good team, with good talent - especially on defense.

Totally agree I would rather they win the division than the Pats. Did anyone notice the Pats were actually TRAILING Cincy 10-7 yesterday early? This is certainly not the dominant squad we've come to expect. I won't count the Pats out until they are out, but Buffalo has an opportunity, especially in bad weather where their defense and physical style will pay dividends.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:49 am

In reality, the Pats are not as good of a team as they use to be. They don't have the offensive power that they have had other the last couple of years. So the fact that the only thing keeping them alive is their defense means that this is the coming of age for the Pats.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:49 am

And of course the Pats get to face the Bills at home, and play their final two at home. Of course they do. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:41 pm

How do you improve a QB's accuracy?

I mean, seriously.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:48 am

Degarmo wrote:How do you improve a QB's accuracy?

I mean, seriously.

I think the only way is practice reps, preferably under the guidance of a coach that knows how to teach. Fix the mechanics and timing, and you can improve accuracy.

Lamar Jackson is a great example. At Louisville, his completion percentage was in the 50's each season...just awful. As an NFL rookie, that trend continued...with a completion percentage of 58.2. But this past offseason, he reportedly worked his ass off to improve his throwing motion, footwork and timing. Now, he has a completion percentage of 66.2. Of course, completion % doesn't tell the full story when it comes to accuracy, but it is at least an indicator.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down