The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! UTTERLY NAUSEATING!!!

3 posters

Go down

DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! UTTERLY NAUSEATING!!!  Empty DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! UTTERLY NAUSEATING!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:46 pm

I'm talking about actually having to thank the J...the Je...the fucking JETS for upholding the honor of the '72 Fins for another year Evil or Very Mad

Where's the vomit emoji when you need it?

Also, this is why I don't and never will gamble. The Eagles were 12-0 all-time VS the Jets, 5-0 coming in, facing Zach Wilson and led 14-3. How the HELL was I supposed to know they'd LOSE after all that?!?! If I wanted to throw money away I'd just subscribe to Onlyfans.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! UTTERLY NAUSEATING!!!  Empty Re: DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! UTTERLY NAUSEATING!!!

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:49 pm

No we could've done it ourselves next week. F the Jet's.
Philly is going to be pissed and ready to rumble and turn it around with a big win. McD needs to have Miami focused and ready to play.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! UTTERLY NAUSEATING!!!  Empty Re: DISGUSTING!!! REVOLTING!!! UTTERLY NAUSEATING!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:55 pm

JEGnj wrote:No we could've done it ourselves next week. F the Jet's.
Philly is going to be pissed and ready to rumble and turn it around with a big win. McD needs to have Miami focused and ready to play.

The Jets have one significant thing going for them--they can force turnovers. The Fins cannot.

The Eagles weren't coming close to unbeaten anyway with a schedule that includes the 49ers, Bills and Chiefs not to mention the Cowboys and the Commanders who knocked them off last season and already took them to OT a few weeks ago. But they're definitely beating the Fins. At least now I don't have to tolerate how this team failed the '72 squad. I just wish it wasn't the damn JETS who had to do the dirty work. Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:54 pm

Yep, that Jets D forces turnovers in bunches. Which is a good thing for them, because their offense simply cannot score.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down