The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA!!! TAKE THAT SAINTS!!! SERVES YA RIGHT!!!

3 posters

Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT SAINTS!!! SERVES YA RIGHT!!!  Empty HA!!! TAKE THAT SAINTS!!! SERVES YA RIGHT!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:34 pm

How did all that whining about one non-PI call work out for ya, huh??? All you did was make games drag out even longer by making it reviewable when it almost never got overturned anyway!

And even THINKING about signing Antonio Brown was apparently enough to piss off the universe once and for all. Rightfully so.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT SAINTS!!! SERVES YA RIGHT!!!  Empty Re: HA!!! TAKE THAT SAINTS!!! SERVES YA RIGHT!!!

Post by JMP Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:10 am

I love how the game ended on a possible offensive pass interference that wasn't reviewed! Very Happy

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT SAINTS!!! SERVES YA RIGHT!!!  Empty Re: HA!!! TAKE THAT SAINTS!!! SERVES YA RIGHT!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:26 am

Only five other teams since 1978 have won in the wild card round as bigger underdogs than the Vikings yesterday, and the Tebow Broncos were also 7.5 point dogs VS the Steelers. Saints were the largest wild card favorites ever VS the 7-9 Seahawks and gagged that one away as well. So yeah, it was a pretty big upset for this stage of the playoffs.

http://pfref.com/tiny/XCBXg

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 am

The Saints are saying that they got cheated again with another no call. Too much VooDoo going on in the NO for their team to win

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:12 am

JMP wrote:I love how the game ended on a possible offensive pass interference that wasn't reviewed!  Very Happy

rightchea wrote:The Saints are saying that they got cheated again with another no call. Too much VooDoo going on in the NO for their team to win

If anything, the Saints DB who was groping and grabbing Rudolph like Bill Cosby on a drugged woman should've gotten the PI call. But watching live and on the replay I would've let it go too if I was an official.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:42 am

Offensive PI used to be called any time the receiver extended his arms in the push-off, which Rudolph definitely did.

Really I'm OK with the non-call - I usually take a "let them play" attitude in the playoffs. But I just found it really funny that even after last season's Saints-Rams debacle there wasn't a review of the possible PI.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down