The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Book starting at QB for Saints Monday

5 posters

Go down

Ian Book starting at QB for Saints Monday  Empty Ian Book starting at QB for Saints Monday

Post by HalCHorn Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:26 pm

https://www.outkick.com/saints-forced-to-start-rookie-qb-ian-book-with-taysom-hill-and-trevor-siemian-sidelined-with-covid-19/

For God's sake the defense needs to be prepared. Let's not make this guy the next Mike White.

No margin for error. We need Tua to be the pre-bye Tua, if he is, good chance we can live to fight another week.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Ian Book starting at QB for Saints Monday  Empty Re: Ian Book starting at QB for Saints Monday

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Why do I get the feeling the NFL will move it to Tuesday?

Seriously, it's WAY past time the vaccine got exposed for what it really is--a scam and an excuse for global tyranny to take hold.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Ian Book starting at QB for Saints Monday  Empty Re: Ian Book starting at QB for Saints Monday

Post by JMP Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:26 pm

WOW! That is HUGE news.

I thought the Phins were going to win anyway, but now there is no excuse - this MUST be a win!

Ian Book is very mobile and he was a winner at Notre Dame - but he is not ready for prime time, and the Phins need to SHUT HIM DOWN!!!!

Are things FINALLY going the Dolphins' way????

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Flores and the D need to throw the Book at him! (Rim shot.)

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:11 pm

The Saints still have a very good defense.  It's hard to keep track of who is out and who is in with Covid, but I believe they still have their top playmakers at each level: Jordan/Davenport on DL, Davis at LB, Lattimore at DB.  It will be tough sledding for Tua and the offense, but with a rejuvenated OL and running game and healthy Waddle/Parker/Gesicki - and Tua's uncanny ability to play his best in big games - I think we can score some points. (EDIT: Apparently Davis is on the Covid list for the Saints...)

I fully expect our defense to shut down the Saints' offense, although Kamara and WR Marquez Callaway are playmakers.

Low-scoring game, but the Phins take care of business and win 20-6.

Not only is this a must win for playoff purposes, it's also a statement game for Miami.  I watched football all day yesterday, and all the "analysts" ignored the  fact that the Phins could have the #7 seed with a victory tonight.  No one is giving us a chance or taking us seriously.  

I fully expect a strong, winning effort from the Dolphins tonight.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:55 pm

This is the Kind of Defense where we see if our OL has Improved or Not, The DL for the Saints is Very Good.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:27 pm

but we are just killing ourselves with the playcalling.

the penalty on the pass to waddle was a drive killer.

And then we go wildcat with 3rd and 20

WTF!!!!!!

Let Tua play. they keep coddling him
Umix10
Umix10

JMP and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:51 am

JMP wrote:

ht.

Eerie accuracy, though you gave the Saints offense a hair too much credit. Smile

HalCHorn

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:45 am

Where was all this media excuse-making when Brissett was making '02 Ray Lucas look like '84 Marino, huh?

HUH?!?!

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:48 am

HalCHorn wrote:
JMP wrote:

ht.

Eerie accuracy, though you gave the Saints offense a hair too much credit.  Smile

Jmp does have his occasional moments. I'll never forget his prediction of the 1-6 Fins beating the 7-0 Bears in '06 Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess that's why I keep him around Razz

(I would love to know WTF he was smoking that fateful day 15 years ago, though.)

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:31 am

cheers cheers cheers

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down