The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Miami look at XFL players

4 posters

Go down

Should Miami look at XFL players Empty Should Miami look at XFL players

Post by rightchea Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:19 pm

I know this might not be ideal but if they look good out there why not give some of those guys a chance. There are a lot of players out their that went to small schools that never got a chance and now they are showing what they got on national television.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Should Miami look at XFL players Empty Re: Should Miami look at XFL players

Post by JEGnj Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:29 pm

I watched about 10 minutes of NY Guardians game. Looked like what it is. Minor League NFL football coached by has beens.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:40 pm

I notice it did look a little minor league ish but if this become real NFL competition then teams will start trying to get these guys to stop the XFL

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:02 pm

I've watched two game so far. I like it a lot. Fast-paced games with minimal stoppages, and quality professional football is being played. It's definitely minor league ish, but there are some good coaches and players for sure. There's an adjustment period as everyone gets used to playing together and seeing exactly how things work, so I think it will get better as the weeks go by.

It was fun to see the June Jones offense again (for the Houston team). His offenses are always entertaining and fun to watch.

NFL teams absolutely should and will be watching these games, scouting for talent. The Dolphins brought in a lot of AAF league players last offseason, and I'm sure they'll do the same with the XFL. Most of these guys won't pan out, but you just never know when you might find a diamond in the rough.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:53 am

it definitely entertaining

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:43 pm

To address the thread title: there is no reason to not look at XFL players, or any players for that matter. You never know where you're going to find your next hidden star.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down