The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami versus Jets predictions

4 posters

Go down

Miami versus Jets predictions Empty Miami versus Jets predictions

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:14 pm

no over thinking this one. either the Phins are improving or they ain't. usually when it comes to Jets games, everything goes out the window. but if the Phins can't beat the Jets in their current state and at home and with Flacco starting and with Gase being an idiot...well, i just don't think Miami could be considered as being on the right path.

the Phins are 9 and a hook point favorites. while i would normally see this as a case of over-selling the home team and take the dog anytime a 2-3 team gave more than touchdown...but that is exactly what Vegas wants the cash cow that is the NY public to think. give me Miami and a double digit victory.

Miami - 34
NYJ - 6

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Miami versus Jets predictions Empty Re: Miami versus Jets predictions

Post by CarsonChris Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Miami 20, Jets 17

Division rivals and Miami still learning how to become a winning franchise. Miami comes out flat after reading the press about how favored they are. Cake walks are never cake walks in the NFL.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Just want to see an ass kicking after that stupid fake penalty loss last season when I was sitting there in NJ.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:15 pm

45-16, Dolphins

Myles Gaskin, after almost getting replaced by Lev Bell, explodes for 3 TDs in the first half as the Dolphins cruise to an easy win.

Tua comes in for mop-up duty in the 4th quarter, and throws his first NFL TD to Lynn Bowden.

The Dolphins defense records 8 sacks and 3 INTs, including 3 sacks from Emmanuel Ogbh and a pick 6 by Xavien Howard.

The Jets score a late TD, but otherwise it is all Miami.

The only bad news: Jets' management fire Gase immediately after the game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down