The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins Raiders predictions

+2
JMP
CarsonChris
6 posters

Go down

Dolphins Raiders predictions Empty Dolphins Raiders predictions

Post by CarsonChris Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:18 pm

I think this will be a tough game after the emotional high of curb stomping Belicheat and his Pansies!

Mariotta might be more difficult to game plan for than Carr.

Miami 20 Faiders 17.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Dolphins Raiders predictions Empty Re: Dolphins Raiders predictions

Post by JMP Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:56 pm

Raiders have some weapons on offense, especially Waller and Jacobs. Waller is amazing.

But their defense kinda sucks. Their run D is bad, and against the Chargers they couldn't cover anyone.

I think this game could be similar to what we saw against the Pats, with the Phins trying to run the ball down their throat. If we can get Parker and/or Gesicki back, the run game should set up the pass nicely and I'd look for Tua to pick his spots to make plays with his arm. But overall, I think the plan is to win by running again - their run D is very weak and we need to keep the ball away from Carr/Mariota.

Let's say Dolphins 24, Raiders 16...so pretty similar to your score, Carson.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:10 am

had Tua not been hit as he threw causing the interception in the endzone and Sanders not missed that end of half FG, the Phins most likely would've exceeded 30 points last week. and the 22 points they did get really only represented one half worth of work. and guess what, the LV defense is even worse than NE's. in the last 5 games, the Raiders have surrendered 35, 43, 28 (in an almost loss to the then winless Jets), 44, and 30 points. if Miami can't eclipse at least 30, then the Phins' offense got real problems. and honestly, Miami is gonna need those points cause LV can put up scores in the mid 20s when necessary.

Miami - 34
Las Vegas - 27

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:54 am

Lynn Bowden scores the game winning TD to get revenge on the team that drafted him in the 3rd round and then decided to part ways with him for some insane reason. Yes, this was a thing. Fins win 31-28.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Yeah, I would love to see Bowden have a big game to piss off Chucky. That would be the icing on the cake after the victory!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:55 pm

I have a Raider memory that doesn't involve the Raiders directly.

Monday night football, Wanny-Ricky era.

Ex-Raider Hall of Fame Head Coach and Mexican Food Enthusiast John Madden says, multiple times, about where they like to run Ricky through the line, "Ricky Williams loves to run it up the A-hole."

I laughed and laughed, particularly when they went to break and the next time Madden said it, he said, "Ricky Williams really likes that A-Gap."  He said A-Gap the rest of the game.  I know for sure Madden did that on purpose, both the A-hole statement, and then when assuredly playing coy when the truck, probably all laughing their asses off, told him maybe not to say A-hole on national television.

There was that time, and then the time Collinsworth said that some defensive lineman for NE, "Is coming right down his throat here."

I'm immature.  Razz

Dolphins 20
Raiders 19

Missed early PAT, missed 2-pointer at the end.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:29 pm

You might be experiencing the Mandela Effect. The Fins and Raiders haven't faced off on MNF since '92 and Madden never announced any of their regular season meetings.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=head-to-head&team_id_a=MIA&team_id_b=LV

I *think* you're remembering the '02 Fins-Bears MNF game.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:42 am

If the Phins can run like they ran on the Pats, they should win handily.

But then again, I thought the Phins would win against Denver to, so....

The Phins have to win this game and HOPE Barfalo has no reason to win the next game, and rests their starters IMHO.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:02 am

DolFan 316 wrote:You might be experiencing the Mandela Effect. The Fins and Raiders haven't faced off on MNF since '92 and Madden never announced any of their regular season meetings.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=head-to-head&team_id_a=MIA&team_id_b=LV

I *think* you're remembering the '02 Fins-Bears MNF game.

Yeah, it wasn't a Raiders Miami game at all. It was just John Madden that was my Raiders tie in.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down