The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great day for Miami

+2
HalCHorn
CarsonChris
6 posters

Go down

Great day for Miami Empty Great day for Miami

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Texans lose to Cincy and Jets beat Cleveland. I think this helps with our playoff chances and we lock up a top ten pick!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Great day for Miami Empty Re: Great day for Miami

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:27 pm

That Adam Gase has those Jets fired up and finishing strong. He's got 'em ready to play ball now. I think if I was the Jets I'd extend his contract.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:01 pm

HalCHorn wrote:That Adam Gase has those Jets fired up and finishing strong.  He's got 'em ready to play ball now.  I think if I was the Jets I'd extend his contract.

This actually got me to type "hee hee!" like a teen girl Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now watch the Jets actually do it Twisted Evil

Browns were getting too uppity for my liking anyway, they need to go back to their proper place at the bottom of the NFL food chain!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:03 pm

We just went from the 7th seed to the 4th seed.

On top of that the Texans are tanking for us to move up to the 4th overall pick in next years draft.

unbelievably strange year
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:06 pm

It's about time the strangeness worked in OUR favor for a change, dagnabit!

As they say where I live, I'm happier than a hog in slop Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:27 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
HalCHorn wrote:That Adam Gase has those Jets fired up and finishing strong.  He's got 'em ready to play ball now.  I think if I was the Jets I'd extend his contract.

This actually got me to type "hee hee!" like a teen girl Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now watch the Jets actually do it Twisted Evil

Browns were getting too uppity for my liking anyway, they need to go back to their proper place at the bottom of the NFL food chain!

Thought you'd like that. :-)

But I'm serious, I really think they should keep Gase. I'm shaking in my shoes just thinking about him leading that team against us for years to come....

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:45 pm

It is better to be lucky than good anyway.

If the Bills have anything left to play for, I predict they beat the Phins like rented mules!

Hope the luck is extended and the Bills rest all their starters and the Phins are able to SQUEAK out a win over the Bills second stringers.

Rolling Eyes

I thought the Phins(Texans) have the 3rd pick in the draft?

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:15 pm

finfanatic wrote:It is better to be lucky than good anyway.

If the Bills have anything left to play for, I predict they beat the Phins like rented mules!

Hope the luck is extended and the Bills rest all their starters and the Phins are able to SQUEAK out a win over the Bills second stringers.

Rolling Eyes

I thought the Phins(Texans) have the 3rd pick in the draft?

The Bills will not be resting starters, so we are in for a dogfight. It will be interesting to see how this game plays out. They beat us 31-28 early in the season, but both teams are much better now. No team has beaten us like "rented mules" (HA!!!) this entire season - not even the Chiefs - so I don't expect that to happen here. Most likely we lose, but I think it will be close.

The Phins currently have the #4 pick in the draft, thanks to the continued Texans ineptitude. I think it can get as high as 3 depending on outcomes this coming weekend. I'm telling you right now: if we get a top 5 pick I'm going to shout "TRADE IT!!!" from the rooftops. We can get a nice haul for a top 5 pick, and still get all the pieces we need.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:52 pm

JMP wrote:The Phins currently have the #4 pick in the draft, thanks to the continued Texans ineptitude.  I think it can get as high as 3 depending on outcomes this coming weekend.  I'm telling you right now: if we get a top 5 pick I'm going to shout "TRADE IT!!!" from the rooftops.  We can get a nice haul for a top 5 pick, and still get all the pieces we need.

I just heard Colin Cowherd say he thinks the top 4 QBs will be gone in the draft before the Patriots pick at #15.

It looks like the Phins have the #3 overall pick.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-order-dolphins-vault-to-third-pick-patriots-no-15

Also, CBSSPORTS.Com has the Dolphins( Texans) pick at #3 on he basis of the Bengals beating the Texans this weekend, so.....

Depending on who is available, I don't know if I would be in too big a hurry to trade the #3 overall unless the return is SUBSTANTIAL....

It's definitely gonna be interesting.

Let's just hope the Phins get in the playoffs, and make some noise IN the playoffs.

Just how INVALUABLE would some playoff experience be for a team as young as the Phins?? That would be the extra icing on this Phins cake IMO.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down