The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micah Parsons at 3?

+4
finfanatic
DolFan 316
JMP
CarsonChris
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Micah Parsons at 3? - Page 2 Empty Re: Micah Parsons at 3?

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:37 am

Micah Parsons was born to play in Brian Flores’ defense.

The Penn State linebacker is a sideline-to-sideline wrecking ball who can line up at three different positions.

With representatives of the Miami Dolphins on-hand to get a close look, Parsons dazzled at his pro day Thursday, clocking a sub 4.4-second 40, putting up 19 bench-press reps and jumping 34 inches in the vertical leap at 6-3, 246.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article250227215.html

just stirring the pot.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:38 am

Just to be clear...I LOVE Parsons as a player. The ONLY question is his character. Obviously there is the assault/harassment stuff, and he has been labeled "immature" by more than one person. But on the field, he's an absolute beast and he fits what the Dolphins want to do.

To be clear: I'm going to leave this one in the Dolphins' hands. If they are satisfied with what they learn about Parsons and are comfortable taking him the top 10 then I'm on board. We'll see...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:44 pm

One of my friends made a good point about Parsons. I raised character and he was like yeah, character is far more important at QB - defense is full of bad tempered guys. Look at Lawrence Taylor a nightmare off the field but also a hall of fame LB that changed the position.

If Parsons can be great, and doesn't have near the problems LT had, I'm in for him. Fills a huge need for us also.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:22 pm

white1 wrote:One of my friends made a good point about Parsons.  I raised character and he was like yeah, character is far more important at QB - defense is full of bad tempered guys.  Look at Lawrence Taylor a nightmare off the field but also a hall of fame LB that changed the position.

If Parsons can be great, and doesn't have near the problems LT had, I'm in for him.  Fills a huge need for us also.

It is a different era, though. Sure, we all want the "bad boy" defensive star, but when that star starts getting into trouble and gets suspended - it hurts the team. I don't even know if suspensions even existed when LT played! LOL Honestly, LT probably would have been out of the league after a few years with all the drug suspensions he'd rack up in today's world!

Again, teams need to get to the bottom of all this Parsons baggage.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Yeah, this team is the one who can probably least afford any more locker room bullies. There's now the very real possibility that drafting Parsons might even get Ross cancelled.

But at least they wouldn't be taking him at #3 now so there's that, right?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum