The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO...Let Me Get This Straight

+2
CarsonChris
DolFan 316
6 posters

Go down

SO...Let Me Get This Straight Empty SO...Let Me Get This Straight

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:07 pm

The QB I wanted in the 2020 draft that this team won too many games to get just thrashed the mighty Ravens. The previous first round QB this team had who they parted ways with after he did nothing in Miami for 7 years just trounced the Chiefs. Both QBs' teams are 5-2. Also, the QB I wanted this team to pick in '08 just led the team that picked him to a comeback win over the Fins while the TE who was taken just before the Fins' pick in this draft scorched and torched them for the best game of his rookie season. Also, Mac Jones.

Yup, seems about right as far as this team's concerned Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

SO...Let Me Get This Straight Empty Re: SO...Let Me Get This Straight

Post by CarsonChris Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:34 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:The QB I wanted in the 2020 draft that this team won too many games to get just thrashed the mighty Ravens. The previous first round QB this team had who they parted ways with after he did nothing in Miami for 7 years just trounced the Chiefs. Both QBs' teams are 5-2. Also, the QB I wanted this team to pick in '08 just led the team that picked him to a comeback win over the Fins while the TE who was taken just before the Fins' pick in this draft scorched and torched them for the best game of his rookie season. Also, Mac Jones.

Yup, seems about right as far as this team's concerned Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

We need to give Grier a hand for build a team that's managed a 1-6 start. A hand out the door!!

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:17 pm

Two hands, two feet and a sledgehammer!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:15 pm

At least San Francisco is likely 2-4 after tonight's game is over, so we might end up with a respectable pick. Just not as good as our original pick would be.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:26 am

im wondering what happen to the aggressive defenses that we used to play. The amoeba or the exotic blitz packages and the man to man defense.

I don't know why we sit back and play a zone at the end of the game when we are 1-6. Boyer was not what i expect this year
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:07 am

I don't know why we sit back and play a zone at the end of the game when we are 1-6. Boyer was not what i expect this year

Agree. Thrilling to watch Tua score a TD to go up by one point late in the 4th quarter. Our defense immediately surrendered a big play to Pitts and Atlanta was already about 12 yards from FG range. Just deflating to see.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down