The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Let Me Get This Straight...

5 posters

Go down

So Let Me Get This Straight... Empty So Let Me Get This Straight...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:22 pm

All that firing Philbin really accomplished was to get this team 2 extra meaningless wins over teams so bad even Philbin would've had an even chance to eke out victory over one of them?

I heard there was some real "herp derp" coaching from Campbell today. Running out of time at the 2--and with a timeout in his pocket to boot??? That's some genuine facepalm material right there. It's really sad when Rex Fucking Ryan is the more cerebral coach of the game. Looks like Campbell was really just another macho meathead all along.

But at this point I don't even care who the coach is next season. It literally doesn't matter. Burial Ground Curse trumps all.

Also, they now apparently have a supposedly good center who of course is signed to a long term deal and has suddenly and literally forgotten how to snap the ball. So apropos for this team.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

So Let Me Get This Straight... Empty Re: So Let Me Get This Straight...

Post by JMP Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 pm

I actually didn't have a problem with the Phins trying to score a TD with 2 seconds left at the end of the half. What I did have a problem with was the call. I would have either run the ball or done the ol' playaction and hit the TE in the back of the end zone. The stupid pass play they ran was doomed from the start...the Bills were just waiting for it and the Phins played right into it.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Hey look, the Titans just won their first game after Whisenhunt was fired! Apparently that's not even a big deal. And it was over a team that didn't suck. Let me know when the Fins beat a team this season as good as the Saints.

I'm guessing the Mularkey Titans would probably beat the Campbell Fins.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm

JMP wrote:I actually didn't have a problem with the Phins trying to score a TD with 2 seconds left at the end of the half.  What I did have a problem with was the call.  I would have either run the ball or done the ol' playaction and hit the TE in the back of the end zone.  The stupid pass play they ran was doomed from the start...the Bills were just waiting for it and the Phins played right into it.  

Putting the ball in Hennehill's hands in a clutch situation is dumber than dumb. My faith in Campbell is officially gone.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Trying to score a TD was fine. Not taking the timeout with 18 seconds left and ending up snapping the ball with only 5 left was not fine. Cost us an extra crack at it.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 am

Yeah, the clock management was brutal - no question. But even with that, the right play call would've gotten a TD. Why the hell are you targeting Dion Sims at the front of the end zone in traffic??? Typical bullshit Lazor play.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:46 am

Lets be real, I wasn't expecting Miami to be this great team after they fired Philbin. Miami was already messed up from the beginning so the fact that they still suck is no surprise.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:00 pm

It's true. Those of us who believed (me included) the Texans and Titans games were more than a mirage, shame on us.

There's a good reason Philbin was fired. Unfortunately Hickey hasn't taken his fall for the team on the field, yet. We are seeing the weaknesses of this roster now on a weekly basis, coach or no coach.

Also, it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than Lou Anurumo to fix this defense. We need a veteran coordinator that knows how to plan a game and create matchups in our favor.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Don't feel bad. The fact that Miami has the potential of beating teams like they did the Titans and the Texans means that Miami has a chance of being great. Just not right now. If (this is a big if) Ross can find the right staff and then Miami has no problem being great. This is on Ross's hands and no one else.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down