The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe This Will Make You Feel A Little Better...

3 posters

Go down

Maybe This Will Make You Feel A Little Better... Empty Maybe This Will Make You Feel A Little Better...

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:19 am

About the clown show that was Grier's 2020 draft. And maybe it won't. But I'm going to at least try, dammit Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Will Make You Feel A Little Better... Empty Re: Maybe This Will Make You Feel A Little Better...

Post by CarsonChris Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:28 am

Miami's 5 first rounders are right there.

Tua jury out
Jackson bust
Iggy bust
Waddle not used properly
Phillips average at best

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Will Make You Feel A Little Better... Empty Re: Maybe This Will Make You Feel A Little Better...

Post by CarsonChris Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:30 am

In a re-draft not one of these players is on my team.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:57 pm

What is especially bad about the Phins, is who they passed up to draft players that are not performing anywhere close to the guys they bypassed.

THIS...This is the Dolphins main problem. Besides the dingbat owner, the DC-minded HC who can't fix his defense... it is the personnel manager making dipwad moves in free agency and the draft.

Everyone associated with bypassing T J Watt for Charles Harris should have been beaten and then drug through the streets of Davie.

How I ever could have thought this might be fixed somewhat is beyond me.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down