The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken finger??? Really???

4 posters

Go down

Broken finger???  Really??? Empty Broken finger??? Really???

Post by JMP Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:07 am

Flores fucked up and got caught in a lie.  Tua threw well in warmups, but Flores still didn't start him.  Then Brissett got hurt by this garbage OL, forcing Flo's hand to put in Tua.  And you know what?  Despite a shaky start, I did not see any evidence that the "broken finger" should have prevented Tua from playing.  He led the team to 16 points in a half, with an injury, coming in cold, against a 6-2 team, with no practice...yeah, fuck you Flores.  I supported you every step of the way, but I'm done.  You dug your own grave.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Broken finger???  Really??? Empty Re: Broken finger??? Really???

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:15 am

That broken finger business looks as credible as a CNN "news" report now, doesn't it? HA!!!

Even Jimmy "Snake Oil Salesman" Johnson didn't try to sabotage Marino THIS much!!! And that's REALLY saying something...

It'll be so fun seeing Flores twist himself in knots attempting to justify not playing Tua NOW!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:21 am

Every announcer knew it. To bad Tua is so nice. He should have held his middle finger up in Flores direction and said his middle finger is fine!

CarsonChris

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:35 am

CarsonChris wrote:Every announcer knew it. To bad Tua is so nice. He should have held his middle finger up in Flores direction and said his middle finger is fine!

OMG YES!!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD'VE DONE!!! OH, WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY WASTED!!!

Not to mention it would've created a media buzz big enough to actually distract them for at least a couple of hours from yammering about how Aaron Rodgers is the most evil person who ever existed.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:00 am

I have heard from two different people in South FLa. that do not know each other, that something is up with the players and there is an undercurrent of resentment against Flores.

It could juts be the usual grumbling you get from being on a suck-arse team, but... this doesn't SOUND like that. It is more the sound you get when you have a clueless HC like Cam Cameron... kinda-sorta... too me at least.

Is it starting guys who the team can see in practice are not performing as well as the guys who are sitting? There is something up... I do not know what?

May be nothing, but suddenly the Phins start blitzing more and the defense looks kinda-sorta good.

The Phins may go on a sort of win-streak here in the next few games as the opponents are gonna be sub-par but...

I think the problems with Flores and the coaching staff are the same that led to this horrendous start to the season. And the issues with Grier are the same ones they have always been IMO.

Until the personnel side of the organization starts showing even half-arsed competency I do not think the Phins will ever be serious contenders.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:11 am

If Flores and Grier have a single ounce of cognitive function between them, they'll back Tua to the hilt since it's now obvious the only way they can save their jobs is by winning all or most of the remaining games with Tua under center. And Brissett's injury has now removed any and all excuses for this weird "we're dressing Tua but not playing him" charade. Flores CANNOT keep starting Brissett without looking like an even bigger blunderer than Biden (and that's REALLY saying something) and sending the locker room into open revolt.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:52 am

finfanatic wrote:

The Phins may go on a sort of win-streak here in the next few games as the opponents are gonna be sub-par but...

Yep, let's hope so.

I just heard on NFLN that the Bills' opponents this year have had a winning percentage of something like .333 - and now they face the Jets. So I better not hear anyone in the media trying to discredit the Phins if they do put together a winning streak, not after everyone has slobbered all over the Bills with their weak schedule.

While I'm on the subject, the rising "Patriots gonna make the playoffs" crowd needs to settle down too...4 of the Pats' 5 wins have come against the Jets (twice), Texans and Panthers.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:08 am

JMP wrote:While I'm on the subject, the rising "Patriots gonna make the playoffs" crowd needs to settle down too...4 of the Pats' 5 wins have come against the Jets (twice), Texans and Panthers.

You forgot the part where they looked even worse against the Texans than this team did. Maybe significantly so, at least the Fins never trailed the Texans by two scores!

I do like the running theme of the Jets being everyone else's whipping boys, though Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:32 am

Very Happy Yes, it is always great when the natural order of things is re-established and the Jets are at the bottom where they belong! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down