The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mostert has a broken thumb - likely out for Buffalo game

2 posters

Go down

Mostert has a broken thumb - likely out for Buffalo game Empty Mostert has a broken thumb - likely out for Buffalo game

Post by JMP Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:29 pm

Damn, the injuries just keep piling up. Mostert has been an absolute beast lately - it's a huge loss if he is unable to go. Time for Wilson and Ahmed to step up.

McDaniel has finally started committing to the run the last few weeks. Let's hope he continues to do so even if his top back is sidelined.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mostert has a broken thumb - likely out for Buffalo game Empty Re: Mostert has a broken thumb - likely out for Buffalo game

Post by finskev Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:48 pm

Just hold the Ball in your other arm , This is the Part that irks Me about the Current Players and Playing with Pain , No Player is 100% at this Time of the Year, McDaniel needs to Quit Babying these Players and Expect them to Play.

finskev

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Mostert has a broken thumb - likely out for Buffalo game Empty Re: Mostert has a broken thumb - likely out for Buffalo game

Post by JMP Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:54 pm

finskev wrote:Just hold the Ball in your other arm , This is the Part that irks Me about the Current Players and Playing with Pain , No Player is 100% at this Time of the Year, McDaniel needs to Quit Babying these Players and Expect them to Play.

Yep, but it all depends on how he is able to handle the ball. If he's having trouble taking handoffs or catching passes, he could end up being more of a problem than a solution. I guess we'll find out in practice.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down