The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Ex-Ravens Just Drop Dead

3 posters

Go down

Two Ex-Ravens Just Drop Dead  Empty Two Ex-Ravens Just Drop Dead

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm

No announced cause of death, and anybody who asks why on the internet is getting shouted down. Why??? Why are their deaths being treated like a classified government document? Why are people not allowed to ask? Nobody just dies in their sleep at age 55 for no reason. And DEFINITELY no 26-year old pro athlete is just going to randomly drop dead.

I'll tell you why right here and now--the vaccine killed them both, and the media doesn't want you to know or even suspect that for obvious reasons. This is just the beginning. A *lot* of people will be dropping dead in the next couple of years without any explanation, ad you will be told to just accept this as yet another part of the "new normal". Don't question anything, just do as you're told.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Two Ex-Ravens Just Drop Dead  Empty Re: Two Ex-Ravens Just Drop Dead

Post by JMP Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 am

Horrible news all around.

Rumors are that Ferguson "accidentally" OD'd, and Siragusa had a heart attack. But I guess we'll see.

The Goose is an all-time classic. That dude played the game the right way, and he was a great personality on and off the field.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:25 am

Accidental overdose of what? Did Ferguson have any previous history of drug use? And what caused Siragusa's heart attack? Lots of things can cause one.

This is reminding me so much of all the falsely declared deaths from the virus in 2020 that turned out to happen for a completely different reason. Because I'm sure the people controlling society would be totally fine with everyone finding out how many people are really dropping dead from the vaccine, right?

I'm telling everybody right now, the autopsy report on at least one of these guys will simply never be released. And the reason why will be obvious to those who know what's really going on.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:37 am

I don't know about Ferguson, but Siragusa was massively overweight and, quite honestly, has seemed like a heart attack waiting to happen ever since I first saw him. If he did die from a heart attack, I don't think anyone would be surprised.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:13 am

Too many suspicious deaths to ignore. I do agree that Siragusa's is the far more plausibly explained of these two of another cause.

but high school students, college athletes, professional athletes in their athletic prime just dying suddenly en masse for the past year? Of "natural causes"? No way.

HalCHorn

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:31 am

This comment says it all.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/22/baltimore-police-say-no-signs-of-foul-play-trauma-in-jaylon-fergusons-death/#comments

Out of curiosity, and you can make of it whatever you like, was he vaccinated? Boosted? Etc. As someone who has gotten vaccinated and boosted, there is certainly some alarm in the fact that people are just mysteriously, and without reason, ceasing to live.

Awfully strange how the same people who got all in a tizzy when 1% of people infected with the virus died are suddenly just fine with all these vaxxed people dropping dead scratch

Accidental overdose, my ass. I'm calling it now, after a few thousand more "accidental overdoses" by people under 30 of drugs that for some odd reason are never listed, the media will declare that the "opioid crisis" is "worse than ever" and nobody will be able to get any prescription drugs without a 2-week minimum wait. It already happened to my mom. She went to the doctor, was prescribed something (a med renewal I think) went to the pharmacy that same day and was told she wasn't allowed to pick up the prescription her doctor had phoned in and was sitting there waiting but had to wait a day. For NO REASON.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down