The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THE PATRIOTS' DYNASTY DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

5 posters

Go down

I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THE PATRIOTS' DYNASTY DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!  Empty I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THE PATRIOTS' DYNASTY DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:49 pm

Ain't no WAY they're winning or reaching yet another Super Bowl NOW, boys. You don't lose at home to a team as banged up and bad as the Fins when you're actually trying if you are Super Bowl worthy. And then in the offseason Brady will either be gone or a shell of himself and it won't matter how much chicanery Belichick engages in anymore. He can spy on all the teams he wants and it won't do him any good. And if both of the dastardly Demonic Duo leave then that franchise could see a Bills-like stretch of 15 years without a playoff appearance. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THE PATRIOTS' DYNASTY DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!  Empty Re: I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THE PATRIOTS' DYNASTY DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Rumors are Brady is done as a Pat at the end of the season. I’m okay with that.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THE PATRIOTS' DYNASTY DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!  Empty Re: I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THE PATRIOTS' DYNASTY DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:38 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Rumors are Brady is done as a Pat at the end of the season. I’m okay with that.

If Brady signed with the Fins, I'm honestly not sure he'd be able to beat out Fitz for the starting job. Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:27 am

Brady is going to retire as a Pat. There is no way on earth that Brady would try to compete for a starting role.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:38 pm

rightchea wrote:Brady is going to retire as a Pat. There is no way on earth that Brady would try to compete for a starting role.

When it comes to old Hall Of Famers, never say never. Unitas ended his career as a Charger. Namath was a Ram for a year. That OJ guy ended his career as a 49er. Emmitt Smith finished up in Arizona. Rice was actually a Seahawk for a minute. Hell, Thurman 'Dolphin Killer" Thomas actually spent his last season in Miami Shocked along with Cris Carter. Even Marino was seriously considering spending one last season as a Viking (thank God he didn't). I could go on but I think you get my point. Being really good for a really long time tends to make players really delusional about their talent level when they reach that 35-40 age range.

Also, Rivers is about 95% likely to play next season for some team not named the Chargers and even Stafford probably won't be a Lion next year.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:06 am

Stafford was having an excellent season in Detroit before he got hurt...like, borderline All Pro excellent. He's not going anywhere.

Rivers probably stays in San Diego, because what is the alternative? They're not getting anyone better in fee agency or the draft.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:40 pm

JMP wrote:Stafford was having an excellent season in Detroit before he got hurt...like, borderline All Pro excellent.  He's not going anywhere.

Rivers probably stays in San Diego, because what is the alternative?  They're not getting anyone better in fee agency or the draft.

We will see. Right now I'm getting every indication that both will be moving on. If I were Rivers I'd be absolutely fed up with the situation in LA. And at least half the teams in the league will be happy to throw money at either player for a season or two.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:57 pm

As for Rivers/Stafford: if Big Ben's recovery hits a snag, I could see the Steelers going after either. That team would have made the playoffs with even reasonable QB play this year. Rudolph was banged up pretty bad (I thought he would be better than he was, too. Guess maybe I was wrrr....I was wrrr.....about him).

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:15 am

And boom goes the dynamite. I'm no priest, but I administered the last rites all the same. Just remember who called this (as if I would ever let you guys forget) Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down