The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HYPOCRISY!!! THE CHICANERY!!!

3 posters

Go down

THE HYPOCRISY!!! THE CHICANERY!!!  Empty THE HYPOCRISY!!! THE CHICANERY!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:52 am

Juju Smith-Schuster literally gets knocked out by a helmet to helmet hit. A flag is thrown, then PICKED UP. Smith-Schuster is then actually allowed to walk off the field. To my knowledge the designated NFL spotter did not make the decision to take him out of the game, the Chiefs did that on their own.

I'm told that Justin Herbert received a blow to the head Vs the 49ers that resulted in the ejection of the player delivering it. He was somehow declared perfectly good to go for the second half. Where was the spotter? Isn't this the EXACT SAME SITUATION that got the NFLPA outraged enough to change the concussion rule to begin with?

If it wasn't obvious before it sure as hell is now--the new rule was implemented specifically to punish the Dolphins for daring to beat the NFL's predetermined Super Bowl champion Bills and starting 3-0 when they weren't *supposed* to.

I guarantee-GUARANTEE--that not only will the media and NFLPA now be completely silent about these two and all future incidents, but that this new rule either won't even be used at all going forward in the hopes that everyone will forget all about how corrupt the reasoning behind it was, or just *happen* to only be used to cost the Fins Tua in a big game down the road. In addition, all players on all other teams who sustain concussions will somehow magically be fast-tracked through the protocol within 2 days if their team is playing the Dolphins next (it's already happened twice), and maybe even in general. If Smith-Schuster is declared perfectly good to go for the next game, the exposure of the new rule as the complete sham it always was will be complete. And should already be anyway.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

THE HYPOCRISY!!! THE CHICANERY!!!  Empty Re: THE HYPOCRISY!!! THE CHICANERY!!!

Post by JMP Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:26 am

I saw the Herbert hit when it happened. It was the old-fashioned "he got his bell rung" variety of hit. He stayed on one knee for awhile after the hit and was clearly dazed.

If Bridgewater was removed from a game when not getting hit in the head and not having a concussion, then Herbert 100% should have been pulled after getting his head crushed. It's completely absurd that he was allowed back in the game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:35 am

JMP wrote:I saw the Herbert hit when it happened.  It was the old-fashioned "he got his bell rung" variety of hit.  He stayed on one knee for awhile after the hit and was clearly dazed.  

If Bridgewater was removed from a game when not getting hit in the head and not having a concussion, then Herbert 100% should have been pulled after getting his head crushed. It's completely absurd that he was allowed back in the game.

The "new rule" seems to just be "all players who aren't on the Miami Dolphins and get hit in the head are perfectly fine and good to go ASAP, don't question it".

Again, where's the outrage? Where's the exposing of the now blatantly obvious double standard?

The NFL damn well better not suddenly remember the "new rule" exists again when the Fins are playing a key game in December/January!!! It's bad enough that the officials got caught literally trying to drag the Bills kicking and screaming to a win over the 7-1 Vikings Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad The ridiculous non-review of the obvious incomplete pass you probably know about but the Bills also had 12 MEN ON THE FIELD for that failed Vikings 4th and goal try!!! I kid you not!!!

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:14 am

I'm sure MSNBC will have a segment about Herbert being exploited by the league and his coach. Then again, perhaps not.

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down