The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terron Armstead

4 posters

Go down

Terron Armstead  Empty Terron Armstead

Post by CarsonChris Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:28 pm

Sounds like he will be back this season as it's a strain not a tear. I heard Jackson was put back on IR.

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Terron Armstead  Empty Re: Terron Armstead

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:41 pm

Hunt could be moved to RT, he's played there competently in the past. But that means we may just have to see...

MICHAEL DIETER playing at guard Shocked Shocked Shocked

Fuck it, I say make the move. No point in Dieter being on the roster if he can't even get on the field. SURELY he can't be THAT bad, right?

RIGHT?!?!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:33 pm

If AJax is out, I put Shell back at RT and Little at LT. That's really the only solution. Shell should never be allowed to play LT again!

Probably wishful thinking, but it would be great to get Armstead back for the Buffalo game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:26 pm

Yikes! Whoever is at LT facing the 49ers pass rush is going to be difficult, but if it's Little, I suspect the Phins will have "Little" hope for a victory!

jocolor

Yeah, I would put Shell back at RT and pray Little can get the job done with a TE and/or the FB chipping in on the edge. I really hope the Phins can scrape up a semblance of a rushing attack. Let's HOPE Jeff Wilson talks to himself and it makes him mad at the 49ers for unceremoniously trading him for a mere pittance!!

And he takes it out on the 49ers and gets at least a "hunnert" rushing and one or two TDs. Him or Mostert. Or heck, even Gaskin would do.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down