The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Night Tua's Kryptonite?

3 posters

Go down

Is Night Tua's Kryptonite?  Empty Is Night Tua's Kryptonite?

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:42 pm

I could write off the bad performance VS the Bengals because he probably had no business being out there with his back (NOT head) injury but then...

Tua does nothing the entire second half VS the Steelers, throwing multiple balls that should've been picked, but is bailed out by Home Fins D. Then he stinks it up in a late game VS the 49ers. In night games he now has 3 TD passes and 3 INTs VS 18 TDs and just one INT in day games. Even one of his TDs in the 49ers game came on the first play, before it got dark. The evidence is mounting...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Is Night Tua's Kryptonite?  Empty Re: Is Night Tua's Kryptonite?

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:08 pm

It was coast. Daytime. He just didn't play well. He didn't play very good vs the Texans either but put up big stats vs a bad team!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:45 pm

I'm not worried at all about Tua. He had a bad game - it happens to everyone. Mahomes had a bad game today too.

The bigger concern is that the Miami defense couldn't beat a 3rd string QB playing in his first real NFL game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:55 pm

BROCK FUCKING PURDY!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This is going to be one of those things I never let go, I can tell.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:07 am

https://phinphanatic.com/2022/12/04/miami-dolphins-win-streak-snapped-made-interesting-late/

Winnable doesn’t count close doesn’t count it was a loss and a bad one at that. I’ve seen this before with Tua when he gets nervous you can see it he gets happy feet and his accuracy goes right out the window. Just look at the Steeler game same thing this was a spitting image of that game and clearly he did not learn from it. It’s now been proven when the lights are the brightest he plays his worst football. Everyone said he played poorly in the Steeler game because of rust but it wasn’t rust it was nerves being a Sunday night prime time game. Let’s see how he plays next week against the LAC Sunday night if he has happy feet again it’ll prove I’m right.

I REALLY hope this isn't true but so far it's looking like it might be. As flawed as the Fins are they still have no business losing to the Herberts, who you could even argue are the 4th best team in the AFC West.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:15 am

Just curious...was Tua nervous when he completed the 75 yard pass to Sherfield? How about the 45 yard bomb to Tua? I wish the author of that article would let us know. Rolling Eyes

Tua had a bad game. It happens. Time to learn from it and move on. Tua has always excelled in the biggest moments on the biggest stages. As much as people want to make yesterday's game into some important battle - it really wasn't. The big tests come in prime time at the Chargers, and then the following week at the Bills. Those are the big stages - not a non-conference game. Tua needs to play big in those games - and I'm sure he will.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:16 am

Yup, it's official. For whatever reason Tua becomes completely hapless and helpless after the sun goes down. He's like a reverse vampire.

Unfortunately the NFL will never schedule every Fins game at noon CST. Crying or Very sad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down