The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Day Texans at Fins

+2
HalCHorn
JEGnj
6 posters

Go down

Game Day Texans at Fins Empty Game Day Texans at Fins

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:51 am

Let's start 2-0 in the Campbell Era and beat a team we have never beaten.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Game Day Texans at Fins Empty Re: Game Day Texans at Fins

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Miami holds them to a 3 and out on the opening drive and then score a TD on ours. What team am I watching here?
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Fuckin A. Favorite player Jarvis Landry.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Amazing. Can't believe these are actually the same guys who were out there the first 4 games. Oh wait, in some cases they aren't: Matthews, Turner, etc.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Right now I'm loving Miami Dolphin's Football.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Unless the Packers feels bad and hires Philbert for sympathy I don't see him ever working in football again.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:58 pm

PICK 6. Lovin it.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Great Game today just want to follow it up Thursday against the Pats.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:42 pm

If you had Tanny, Miller, Landry , and Dolphin's D in one of these new online fantasy leagues I wonder how good you will do today?
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:57 pm

I know it's only 2 weeks but I hope if he keeps it up they seriously consider keeping Campbell. Love this new attitude. Dolphin's Football has been fun the last 2 weeks.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:54 pm

After one of the best halves of Fin's football ever second half is not making my happy. Tanny is not getting the 1st gowns and moving the ball. Sloppy penalties, and intensity is gone. Wake The Fuck Up.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Stop jumping off sides. Find some disciple.

Important note for future 53 yard FG with plenty of distance left.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Awesome win today. Only negative is they lost the 2nd half 26-3. Wish they kept up the aggressive play and shut them down the whole game.

NOTE to Dan Campbell and coaching staff. COVER GROK.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:19 pm

I'm not even mad for them letting up. Wouldn't have happened except the damn NFL scheduled the Pats game on the road for Thursday because Badell doesn't want the Fins to win. He didn't count on their secret weapon Campbell though Very Happy

At least ONE curse is broken. Still need to do something to break the burial ground curse though. UNLESS...hiring Campbell did it.

BTW shame on people for not posting in here today Evil or Very Mad Seriously, did ALL you guys suddenly have something better to do for some reason? Come on now.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:28 am

What a win! Best half of football in Dolphins history. I've never seen such total domination. Everything the Dolphins did worked. Finally beat the Texans, and finally scored 40 points!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:47 am

I am eagerly awaiting your Game Thoughts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 am

DolFan 316 wrote:I am eagerly awaiting your Game Thoughts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ask and you shall receive - just posted it!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:57 am

I can't believe I'm reading some skepticism and complaints this morning. This was a total domination by a recharged Dolphins team.

Omar is complaining we were only 1-9 on 3rd down. Who gives a shit?!? When you destroy a team 41-0 in one half, the game is over. It's time to kill the clock in the second half, not score more points or try and hold the ball. Just run out the damn clock. They wisely sat Miller, we will need him again on Thursday night. I also saw a lot of backups playing defense, another smart move.

Part of me knows we just destroyed two bad teams. But then part of me says - hey the Titans just played the Falcons within 3 points yesterday. Without Mariota. Maybe we really can be THAT GOOD.

I have trouble believing we can beat New England on Thursday, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. We've beaten them with worse squads, and worse coaches. However, they are playing at an unbelievably high level right now. The Jets brought the top ranked defense in the NFL, and Brady had no trouble putting up monster passing stats. Jamar Taylor on the field scares me. But it's either him or the rookie McCain, either way is a terrible matchup against a veteran, Hall of Fame caliber QB.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:39 pm

white1 wrote:I can't believe I'm reading some skepticism and complaints this morning.  This was a total domination by a recharged Dolphins team.

Omar is complaining we were only 1-9 on 3rd down.  Who gives a shit?!? When you destroy a team 41-0 in one half, the game is over.  It's time to kill the clock in the second half, not score more points or try and hold the ball.  Just run out the damn clock.  

Well, I think Omar is trying to look at the bigger picture. 1-9 on third down sucks anyway you slice it, and if they do that against New England it will probably result in a loss. Likewise, losing 26-3 in the second half is also not a good recipe against the Pats. Ultimately it means nothing because like you said, the game was long over - but it's still something to keep an eye on. Against the good teams, we'll need to play a full 60 minutes. As this Dolphins team continues to improve, expectations will rise - and players will need to step up (cough, Jamar Taylor, cough) when the games get bigger.

Regardless, you have to LOVE what we've seen from Dan Campbell so far - this guy knows what he's doing! I'm actually starting to feel proud to be a Dolfan again, and God knows it's been many, many years since I could say that.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:43 pm

I just hoping that Miami can move 40 points on the Pats. If Miami can do that then Miami will go to the playoffs. the Pats are 6-0 right now and are looking dominate so with Miami winning this game a lot of teams are going to stop sleeping on Miami

This is where you get creative and hope that the OL can hold up to the creativity of the offense.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down