The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins at Bills predictions

+3
DolFan 316
finfanatic
JMP
7 posters

Go down

Dolphins at Bills predictions Empty Dolphins at Bills predictions

Post by JMP Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:56 am

According to Accuweather, the temperature for the game will be in the 20s and 4-8 inches of snow are expected.

Both QBs suck in cold weather, so I don't expect a lot of points to be scored. Because of the bad conditions, the Dolphins could steal one here in what I think will be a close game. But I think the edge goes to the team with the better running game, the better defense and the better kicker - and unfortunately Buffalo is the better team in all 3 categories. Take the under in what will be an ugly, sloppy field goal fest. I'm predicting no TDs will be scored, and the Bills win 15-6.

But - don't be surprised if the Phins somehow find a way to win with a fluke play on a snow-caused fumble or blocked kick or something crazy like that.

Either way, the key to this game for me: come out of it healthy. The final three games are very winnable, and could still put us at 11 wins even with a loss Saturday. We need all hands on deck for this final push.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dolphins at Bills predictions Empty Re: Dolphins at Bills predictions

Post by finfanatic Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:19 am

It all depends on the WIND IMO.

If the wind is not a factor Bills will roll all over the Phins.

If there is a bad wind, the Bills will simply BEAT the Phins in an ugly low scoring affair.

What I am most interested in seeing is if McD can DO ANYTHING to elevate the team from this quagmire of shiitty play. HE seems to be going along just like he has during the winning streak. But this time, the QB who was hot is not, and may be headed for even deeper doldrums. McD needs to do something to shake the team up and show them and US that he is aware of the high level stinkitude that the team has displayed the past two games.

At this point, I am not sure he KNOWS what to do?

I certainly hope I am wrong about that.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:48 am

Bills 41-0. At the half. The Fins are done.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:12 am

Getting a very 1995 feel to this season.  Started out like a house afire with big, needed wins over key rivals?  Check.  QB gets hurt, misses a couple of games, brunts the momentum?  Check.  Start winning when star QB returns?  Check.  Get embarrassed by the 49ers in a west coast game during a momentum killing three game losing streak?  Hasn't reached three games yet, but Saturday would be the third.

Oh, and we did recover late that season to make the playoffs so that we could get blown out on the road in the first round.  

So what happened in 1995?  We beat Buffalo in Miami during the season's first half, and put up a good fight in the December Buffalo rematch only to lose 23-20.  So I'll go with the score of that game.  Team shows enough fight to look ready to come back, finish strong and at least get in--but don't have enough to pull off an actual win.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:33 am

HalCHorn wrote:Getting a very 1995 feel to this season.  Started out like a house afire with big, needed wins over key rivals?  Check.  QB gets hurt, misses a couple of games, brunts the momentum?  Check.  Start winning when star QB returns?  Check.  Get embarrassed by the 49ers in a west coast game during a momentum killing three game losing streak?  Hasn't reached three games yet, but Saturday would be the third.

Oh, and we did recover late that season to make the playoffs so that we could get blown out on the road in the first round.  

So what happened in 1995?  We beat Buffalo in Miami during the season's first half, and put up a good fight in the December Buffalo rematch only to lose 23-20.  So I'll go with the score of that game.  Team shows enough fight to look ready to come back, finish strong and at least get in--but don't have enough to pull off an actual win.

49ers game that season was in Miami but otherwise I never thought about how remarkably similar that is! Shocked Hopefully there's nowhere near the level of locker room dissention.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:38 am

Ah, yes, I went too far with the "west coast game" part of the equation. And we did beat the Chargers soundly in 1995 on the road after Marino returned in the revenge game for that playoff loss the year before, so there's that difference.

Hey, right now if we go by who is playing the best it looks like a Bengals-Eagles Super Bowl, but things can change. Who predicted a Rams/Bengals SB on Dec. 15th last year? Not many.

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:23 am

I will be coming Home from Work when this Game Starts and I so much don't want to Watch but I Love Snow Games. Want to say it will be Low Scoring but with this Secondary of ours. 24-21 Fins with Sanders Kicking Game Winning Field Goal.

finskev

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:26 pm

I'll be at the Devil's game. Not liking this game at all. I think Fin's get their asses handed to them.
JEGnj
JEGnj

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:27 pm

finskev wrote:I will be coming Home from Work when this Game Starts and I so much don't want to Watch but I Love Snow Games.  Want to say it will be Low Scoring but with this Secondary of ours. 24-21 Fins with Sanders Kicking Game Winning Field Goal.

I love snow games too. And I'm REALLY gonna love this one if your prediction comes true! cheers

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:24 pm

Now I'm hearing that, if the storm hits the right way, there could be 1-2 feet of snow on the ground by 1:00 PM tomorrow....plus more falling at night during the game. This could be a crazy one!

I'm starting to convince myself that the Phins are somehow going to win in a wild, unforgettable way. Cool

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:31 pm

Miami 27 Bills 14. Tua rebounds with a lot of short passing before hitting Tyreek and Waddle with 3 bombs to blow the game open.

CarsonChris

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:51 pm

Marking my final hours here indefinitely. Also, this is the song I want played when I die. Seriously.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down