The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Will Be Leaving...

3 posters

Go down

I Will Be Leaving... Empty I Will Be Leaving...

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:00 am

Next week, for at least the rest of the season and probably beyond unless something major happens like a firing. I already know how things are going to end and you guys won't want me posting when it happens anyway Laughing

I just have one final thing to say: Brock Purdy.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I Will Be Leaving... Empty Re: I Will Be Leaving...

Post by HalCHorn Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:20 am

Ah, don't go. I'd still bet on us getting a playoff spot, and the future looks brighter to me than it did before. McDaniel does not strike me as being another Gase. He helped get a lot of problems fixed in one off-season and I believe he can get more fixed in the coming one.

And we all need entertainment and friends, no matter how ridiculous the world around us gets. If anything, we need entertainment and friends even more in Fourth Turning times like these.

HalCHorn

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:43 am

HalCHorn wrote:Ah, don't go.  I'd still bet on us getting a playoff spot, and the future looks brighter to me than it did before.  McDaniel does not strike me as being another Gase.  He helped get a lot of problems fixed in one off-season and I believe he can get more fixed in the coming one.  

And we all need entertainment and friends, no matter how ridiculous the world around us gets.  If anything, we need entertainment and friends even more in Fourth Turning times like these.  

Unlike everyone else I don't feel the need to "stay connected" when I'm out and about, and between Christmas and New Year's I tend to be out and about almost more than the rest of the year. I just need to get away from the negativity this team constantly brings me in December. I'm doing this so I *can* enjoy my family and friends.

DolFan 316

HalCHorn, white1 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:26 am

Sounds good DF and totally get it. See you either in the playoffs, or in the offseason when hope springs eternal Smile
white1
white1

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down