The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff Game Day Fins at Bills

+3
finskev
white1
JEGnj
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Playoff Game Day Fins at Bills - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Game Day Fins at Bills

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:29 pm

JEGnj wrote:The drops were disgusting. They should be ashamed.
Thompson should have been the backup coming out of the preseason. Teddy Trash was here because we was a FA pickup and not a 7th round rookie and it was an epic fail. If Glennon was the starter coming off the street 2 weeks ago you could see there would be no continuity. ST was here all season and for the playcalling and execution to be so terrible today is inexcusable.

This is why almost no NFL team keeps three QBs on the active roster. There's simply no opportunity for the 3rd stringer to get any development week to week between games. Also, thank you for saying what I was saying at that time. Turdy Bilgewater turned out to be the complete waste of time I thought he'd be during preseason.

I don't believe in morale victories any longer. I'm 51 years old and never get to enjoy a Championship. I do remember 83 and 85 but they were loses. Every season that ends without a Championship is a FAIL.

In any other situation I'd be right there with you. But dammit, I just can't help but be so proud of this team for actually having to force the league to rig the game for Barfalo and making Goodell and a whole lot of league officials and gamblers and media members change their underwear afterwards, if you know what I mean. The Bills were supposed to win by at least 40 and not need the help and their fans know it and are now very afraid. pale

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Playoff Game Day Fins at Bills - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Game Day Fins at Bills

Post by JMP Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:48 pm

JEGnj wrote:
I don't believe in morale victories any longer. I'm 51 years old and never get to enjoy a Championship. I do remember 83 and 85 but they were loses. Every season that ends without a Championship is a FAIL.

I absolutely hear you. But in this case, I think the important thing we learned today is that we have a head coach. The way this team played today shows me that they are all in on McDaniel. He has work to do this offseason to become a better coach, but I see a very bright future ahead.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:57 pm

JMP wrote:
JEGnj wrote:

I absolutely hear you.  But in this case, I think the important thing we learned today is that we have a head coach.  The way this team played today shows me that they are all in on McDaniel.  He has work to do this offseason to become a better coach, but I see a very bright future ahead.

This might actually be true if 1.) Grier wasn't still around and 2.) the NFL itself wasn't out to get the Fins more than I have ever seen any pro sports league out to get any team. This is literally unprecedented territory. Every Fins coach and player might as well be an unvaxxed Trump supporter, the way they've been and will continue to be treated.

I'm telling you right here and now, the NFL is so mad at the Fins for making the playoffs and almost beating the Bills that next season they are going to double down on the absurdity and literally not allow that to ever happen again.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:34 am

Let 'em. Maybe these Fins can become the real world FB equivalent of Major League's Cleveland team.

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2