The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett as OC - will they trade for Rodgers?

2 posters

Go down

Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett as OC - will they trade for Rodgers? Empty Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett as OC - will they trade for Rodgers?

Post by JMP Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:01 am

Looks like the Jets are gearing up to trade for Aaron Rodgers.  They just hired Nathaniel Hackett as Offensive Coordinator, and after his colossal fail in Denver I assume the only reason to get him is to try to lure Rodgers.

I'm totally fine with that.  The Jets' offense really only has Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall (coming off a serious knee injury), and Rodgers seems like he's already halfway to retirement judging by the way he acts.  Rodgers hasn't been to a Super Bowl in a dozen years, and he's been on teams that are much better that the current Jets in that time.  Let them mortgage their future for a washed-up headcase.

This reeks of desperation, and I think the Jets will crash and burn as a result.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by JMP on Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

finskev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett as OC - will they trade for Rodgers? Empty Re: Jets hire Nathaniel Hackett as OC - will they trade for Rodgers?

Post by finskev Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:43 pm

They will either go after Rodgers or Carr and I agree with the Crash and Burn scenario.

finskev

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down