The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween

3 posters

Go down

I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween  Empty I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween

Post by Triumph Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:06 am

Every year the Dolphins say believe us we are going to win.  Come on you can do it.  Like Charlie Brown we never learn.  

I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween  Charlie_brown_JBTYVRXJ
Triumph
Triumph

Back to top Go down

I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween  Empty Re: I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween

Post by JMP Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:10 am

And just like Charlie Brown on Halloween, the Dolphins went trick or treating last night and came home with a bag of rocks.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween  Empty Re: I should be Charlie Brown for Halloween

Post by white1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:28 am

LOL!

Wake up call for the fans. There's a reason we fired our head coach and defensive coordinator 3 weeks ago. We have serious problems with this team, and big holes in our roster. The staff under Campbell isn't exactly stellar, either. Anurumo and Lazor vs Belichek and his staff? HUGE mismatch there.

I like Campbell, but there's a ceiling we will hit with this squad.

Do I think we can take New England in Miami? Maybe. We need to play a near perfect game though, and the Pats need to make a few mistakes too.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down