The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cheetah

+2
JMP
CarsonChris
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cheetah  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cheetah

Post by JMP Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:26 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:22 pm

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Evan Feldman, the attorney for the Employee of the Kelly Fleet, Inc and Julius Collins, the attorney for Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill, have issued the following joint statement:

“The parties to the incident which occurred on June 18th, 2023 at the Haulover Marina involving Tyreek Hill have resolved their differences.”

3:42 PM · Jul 24, 2023

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:53 am

however, because its the Dolphins and there is apparently a video of the "assault" the DA is not ready to drop the issue just yet...

The Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office’s review into an alleged physical altercation involving Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill last month continues, even as a report on Monday said the individuals at the center of the incident have reached a resolution.

“The parties to the incident which occurred on June 18th, 2023 at the Haulover Marina involving Tyreek Hill have resolved their differences,” ESPN reported, citing a joint statement from Julius Collins, the attorney for Hill, and Evan Feldman, the attorney for the Employee of the Kelly Fleet, Inc.

Ed Griffith, a spokesperson for the state attorney’s office, later told the Herald in an email that the review into the matter is “ongoing.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article277609693.html

the NFL is in possession of the video and is reviewing it too. hopefully its just a matter of procedurally dropping the investigation now that a settlement has been received, but really all it takes is for a hotshot young assistant DA trying to make a political name for himself to keep this going.

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:17 pm

I saw the video. Don't have time to post here, but it was literally nothing. Non-issue.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:41 pm

JMP wrote:I saw the video. Don't have time to post here, but it was literally nothing.  Non-issue.

agreed, the whole thing looked quite juvenile. Hill was behaving like a child and needs to understand he's just gotta walk away.

it has been confirmed that no charges will be filed, however, because it was caught on video (bad optics), the NFL is continuing to mull its options. hopefully Goodell opts to let it just quietly fade away.

mercury22nathan

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:39 am

mercury22nathan wrote:it has been confirmed that no charges will be filed, however, because it was caught on video (bad optics), the NFL is continuing to mull its options.  hopefully Goodell opts to let it just quietly fade away.

The NFL sure didn't seem to care about optics when it refused to punish Ray Rice who was on video doing far worse things. Or when Robert Kraft got caught sex trafficking years before it became cool. Or when countless other players committed felonies and got a light tap on the wrist. Or when multiple players on other teams last season were getting obvious concussions without the "designated spotter" doing a thing. Or when it became obvious to everybody that game rigging was going on, etc. It seems like the only time the NFL DOES care about optics is when players from this team are involved. Go figure.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:02 pm

Yeah I watched it too. Totally nothing to warrant a suspension but...

Hill was correct, it was utterly BONEHEADED on his part. Just mind-bogglingly stupid on his part IMO.

Second, the "victim" realized he could get a payday and went for it.
I do not blame him but would like to know if he instigated it.

There doesn't seem to be anything that would warrant a suspension, but.... Again...

I think Goodell vigorously DISLIKES Ross so I would not wager on it being without some cost.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:49 pm

This dude better put up 2000 yards and a title because his actions and mouth can be a distraction.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:34 pm

Kamara just got suspended for 3 games after beating the absolute crap out of a guy. Complete crap...hard to believe he only got 3 games. I assume this guarantees that Hill won't get suspended...but then again, Goodell's decisions are never consistent.

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum