The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions upset Chiefs!

4 posters

Go down

Lions upset Chiefs! Empty Lions upset Chiefs!

Post by JMP Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:49 pm

HUGE win for the Lions..and a horrible loss for the Chiefs. KC had no business losing that game - except that without Kelce, their "unstoppable" offense looks pretty mediocre. I love Mahomes, but he can't do it by himself. The Chiefs' receiving corps absolutely SUCKS...possibly the worst in the league. The Jets receivers suck too, but at least they have a great player in Wilson. The Chiefs have nothing at WR - at all.

The Lions fake punt from deep in their own end was a total mad scientist move by Dan Campbell - and it ended up being the deciding factor in the game, along with the Mahomes pick 6 that was his crappy receiver's fault. Good job by the Lions to gut out an improbable victory on a day when their offense didn't do much - they are a tough, never-say-die group. And their 2023 draft class looks stellar so far.

I'll never count Mahomes out, but the Chiefs could really struggle all season with these garbage receivers.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lions upset Chiefs! Empty Re: Lions upset Chiefs!

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:26 am

Still think there's no chance of them missing the playoffs? Razz

I wouldn't even call it an upset, the offseason hype for the Lions was off the charts. Everybody thinks Campbell is the new Vince Lombardi all of a sudden. I had the Chiefs losing this one regardless and TBH I'm actually amazed it was this close.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:39 am

I had to work but I caught a lot of the game. Great opening night. How could Chris Jones look his teammates in the eyes not being their over greed but I guess it's the new NFL.
JEGnj
JEGnj

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:54 am

JEGnj wrote:I had to work but I caught a lot of the game. Great opening night. How could Chris Jones look his teammates in the eyes not being their over greed but I guess it's the new NFL.

In case you haven't noticed, millennials are the most selfish, greedy, narcissistic and sociopathic generation in human history. That's what happens when people are told from birth they're the most special and unique person in the universe and rules don't apply to them. Now imagine around a billion people who were all raised like that. The worst part is that most people are STILL afraid of hurting their feelings--as if there wasn't overwhelming evidence that bowing and kowtowing to millennials only makes them and society worse. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The NFL is the new NBA. Problem is, the "1-2 stars and everyone else is a scrub" model works a lot better with 5 players on a court than with 3 different groups of 11 players on the field at a time.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:36 pm

I'm a Giants fan as well, so seeing Kadarius Toney drop that pass was pure gold. I swear I could see the soul leaving his body.

All the talent in the world and he will waste it, because he won't take care of himself or put in the work to succeed in the NFL.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:58 pm

white1 wrote:I'm a Giants fan as well, so seeing Kadarius Toney drop that pass was pure gold.  I swear I could see the soul leaving his body.

All the talent in the world and he will waste it, because he won't take care of himself or put in the work to succeed in the NFL.

Funny you should say that. My DolFan granddad was a Giants fan before Miami got a team, and his favorite player was YA Tittle.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down