The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Opening Game Shootout Win...

5 posters

Go down

Better Opening Game Shootout Win... Empty Better Opening Game Shootout Win...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:45 pm

This one or Marino's '94 comeback win over the Pats?

It's tempting to say this one because recency bias, but the '94 game also has an advantage since we know how that entire season turned out and that the Fins won the division due to sweeping the Pats whereas this win might ultimately be meaningless for all we know right now.

I'll just sit back, let you guys vote, and cast the tiebreaker if I have to Cool

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Better Opening Game Shootout Win... Empty Re: Better Opening Game Shootout Win...

Post by CarsonChris Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:55 am

Dolphins Chargers. Much needed win for this team and us!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Better Opening Game Shootout Win... Empty Re: Better Opening Game Shootout Win...

Post by JEGnj Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:12 am

I still remember the highlight of the locker room when JJ tossed Marino the gameball. Awkward.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:06 am

Great question.

I'll have to go with yesterday's win, just because of all the crap Tua had to go through last year and this offseason. I felt like this was a real statement win, and it happened in a way that we really haven't seen since the 90s.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:45 am

i'm going to abstain from voting and relish both of them for what they are. but yes, Marino lofting that ball into Fryar's hands will always be special.

as will Cam Wake's walkoff sack. the hook and lateral with Harris and Nathan (in a loss to the Chargers). Louis Oliver 103 yard interception. the Miracle in Miami. Fulton Walker's SB kickoff return.

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down