The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY Eagles Get What They Deserve!!!

+2
JMP
DolFan 316
6 posters

Go down

FINALLY Eagles Get What They Deserve!!! Empty FINALLY Eagles Get What They Deserve!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:38 pm

Now that they served their purpose in beating the Bills I have no use for them and knew all along they'd get whipped like a government mule when they finally faced a REAL team with a REAL QB Twisted Evil Cool

Maybe one day you'll grow up and be half the man Brock Purdy is, Jalen Hurts. Maybe one day..

Now it's time for those lucky-ass uppity Lions to get exposed. I thought the Ravens had done it but they've resumed barely scraping by mediocre to bad teams again Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

FINALLY Eagles Get What They Deserve!!! Empty Re: FINALLY Eagles Get What They Deserve!!!

Post by JMP Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Eagles got thoroughly outclassed at every level today. The 49ers kicked their ass up and down the field all day. Love it!!

Speaking of the Lions, I heard that this is the first time they're 9-3 since 1962! Shocked

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

FINALLY Eagles Get What They Deserve!!! Empty Re: FINALLY Eagles Get What They Deserve!!!

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:22 pm

Eagles just might lose back to back road games, as they visit Dallas next Sunday night.

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:24 pm

JMP wrote:

Speaking of the Lions, I heard that this is the first time they're 9-3 since 1962!  Shocked

And the defensive coordinator of that 1962 Detroit team? Don Shula.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2020/05/04/detroit-lions-don-shula-dies-miami-dolphins/3078418001/

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:30 pm

HalCHorn wrote:
JMP wrote:

Speaking of the Lions, I heard that this is the first time they're 9-3 since 1962!  Shocked

And the defensive coordinator of that 1962 Detroit team?  Don Shula.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2020/05/04/detroit-lions-don-shula-dies-miami-dolphins/3078418001/

Just off the top of my head (seriously) that Lions team finished 11-3...and it was all for naught because back then only the teams that finished first or tied for first in the two divisions/conferences got to play for the title. Unfortunately for Detroit they were stuck behind arguably the greatest Packers team ever, a 13-1 juggernaut whose only loss was a Thanksgiving thrashing at the hands of the Lions in a game that wasn't as close as the 26-14 final score.

DolFan 316

JMP and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:52 am

It's been too long. Over a week I think.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:52 am

Ha! I missed that! So good. Loved the ref at the end. Laughing Laughing

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:30 am

Nice!

The 49ers may be the most complete team in the NFL...when Shanahan is doing his job and pushing the right buttons.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:40 am

Lo and behold, the teams I kept insisting weren't that good both got whooped Sunday and are suddenly in serious danger of not even winning their divisions. Go figure.

Not that I ever go out of my way to take credit for anything, I've always been way too modest for that.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:50 pm

On ESPN Radio they were Talking about CMC being on the Manningcast calling Eagles Offensive Plays before Plays were Ran, Not a Good look when Players on other Teams know your Business. Found it interesting.

finskev

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:56 pm

finskev wrote:On ESPN Radio they were Talking about CMC being on the Manningcast calling Eagles Offensive Plays before Plays were Ran, Not a Good look when Players on other Teams know your Business. Found it interesting.

Wow, that is definitely not good.

The Eagles offense looks awful right now. Hurts is back to his low-accuracy ways and they just don't seem to do anything good except that damn "Brotherly SHove". And their D constantly gives up big plays. That looks like a team in trouble.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:14 pm

And "Brotherly Shove" is only useful if the offense can GET to short yardage situations...
white1
white1

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down