The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY!!! The Post You've Been Waiting For!!!

2 posters

Go down

FINALLY!!! The Post You've Been Waiting For!!!  Empty FINALLY!!! The Post You've Been Waiting For!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:37 pm

For some reason I can't find the post where I said this but I know I did. I predicted the Chiefs would not reach a 6th straight conference title game let alone the Super Bowl because they were fighting history.

And I was wr...wro...wron...

WRONG!!!

(And if you think this was also an excuse to post this video then yeah, you're absolutely right Twisted Evil But seriously, I was way off on that one.)

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! The Post You've Been Waiting For!!!  Empty Re: FINALLY!!! The Post You've Been Waiting For!!!

Post by JMP Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:47 am

Great song!

The Chiefs are playing like they're on a mission. MVS has suddenly learned how to catch, and their D is playing absolutely lights out. And Mahomes and Kelce both seem to be playing like they have something to prove. I think they're getting another ring.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! The Post You've Been Waiting For!!!  Empty Re: FINALLY!!! The Post You've Been Waiting For!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:51 am

JMP wrote:Great song!

The Chiefs are playing like they're on a mission. MVS has suddenly learned how to catch, and their D is playing absolutely lights out.  And Mahomes and Kelce both seem to be playing like they have something to prove.  I think they're getting another ring.

Nah, my man Purdy will stop the evil empire!!! I have to believe that! (whispers.) I have to...

At the very least Shanahan won't completely forsake running. If he didn't abandon it when down 17 he damn sure won't now!

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down