The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never In Fins History...

3 posters

Go down

Never In Fins History... Empty Never In Fins History...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Have they lost every division game in a season by at least two scores. Not even in the Dark Ages of the 60s. But it's going to happen this time unless Belichick's in a good mood and allows them to score in garbage time to cut the Pats' lead to 7 or 8 on the final play or something.

Bleh.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Never In Fins History... Empty Re: Never In Fins History...

Post by JMP Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:46 am

0-6 in the division...how pathetic. I hate what's happened to this once-proud team. I'm embarrassed to wear any Dolphins clothes outside of my own house.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:52 am

JMP wrote:0-6 in the division...how pathetic.  I hate what's happened to this once-proud team.  I'm embarrassed to wear any Dolphins clothes outside of my own house.  

So I'm not the only one, then? Laughing

And again, losing is one thing. They've gone winless in the division before ('88, '07). But to not even COMPETE? I'm sure there have been other teams to pull this off, but I can't imagine it's happened more than ten times total since the merger. Even the worst teams have probably had at least *one* close division loss in a season more often than not. I may have to do some more research. But not right now, I'm too lazy Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:34 am

Losing last night, the Pats are now one game up when it comes to homefield advantage for the playoffs, both Cincy and Denver at their heels.

Pretty safe bet they will have something to play for when we play again...
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:38 am

white1 wrote:Losing last night, the Pats are now one game up when it comes to homefield advantage for the playoffs, both Cincy and Denver at their heels.

Pretty safe bet they will have something to play for when we play again...

I almost hope they do, just to spare us from the embarrassment of thrashing the Fins while playing backups only.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down