The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Score predictions Phins versus Buccaneers

+3
scotgif
JMP
mercury22nathan
7 posters

Go down

Score predictions Phins versus Buccaneers Empty Score predictions Phins versus Buccaneers

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:33 am

The bottom finally falls out.

Miami - 13
Tampa Bay - 16

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Score predictions Phins versus Buccaneers Empty Re: Score predictions Phins versus Buccaneers

Post by JMP Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 am

Both teams are struggling and have one foot in the grave (the Bucs may have two...) - and both are looking at this as a game they should win.  I think it'll be a close game, with both teams playing sloppy, mistake-filled football.

I can't figure this one out...I could easily see the Phins losing big or winning big, or a close game either way...basically, nothing would surprise me in this game.  What the hell...I'm going to give the Phins one last chance and give them a 20-17 victory.

Last edited by JMP on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Score predictions Phins versus Buccaneers Empty Re: Score predictions Phins versus Buccaneers

Post by scotgif Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:08 am

I'm done predicting, I said they would beat the Panthers, based on the thought that they would show some pride and put together a spirited effort. I was wrong.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Bucs 24
Phins 3

Suh attempts murder on the field.

Cutler plays like shit for 2/3rds the game and then makes a 90-yard TD drive to make his stats look okay.

Drake runs for 227 yards, but on 8 carries . . . unfortunately for no TDs.

We turn the ball over 5 times.

I dunno.

To be honest, I can see this game as a win, keeping alive a slim chance, which is nothing but mirage, and pushes us back another 5 draft spots.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:37 am

Mauluga's release has a similar effect to Timmons' AWOL: Dolphins 19, Bucs 17

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Again with the play clock.......this is a serious coaching issue. WTF!!!!!!!!
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm

How much money was lost on the last TD by the Bucs? Not sure what the spread was, but that potentially could have cost a lot of people a lot of money.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:03 pm

scotgif wrote:How much money was lost on the last TD by the Bucs? Not sure what the spread was, but that potentially could have cost a lot of people a lot of money.

ROFL - Dude, I thought the same exact thing when I saw that play. I think the spread was Miami giving one though.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:46 pm

scotgif wrote:How much money was lost on the last TD by the Bucs? Not sure what the spread was, but that potentially could have cost a lot of people a lot of money.

This is why gambling is bad, kids. Don't gamble.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:12 am

DolFan 316 wrote:

This is why gambling is bad, kids. Don't gamble.

There are some amazing books out there about how much of sport is fixed. It's not shocking, but it's definitely enough to make you realize that there's nearly nothing in your life that doesn't have someone controlling it.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 am

Degarmo wrote:There are some amazing books out there about how much of sport is fixed.  It's not shocking, but it's definitely enough to make you realize that there's nearly nothing in your life that doesn't have someone controlling it.

Not only that, but the degree of control has been exposed and the vast majority of people's reactions was, "So what?" before going back to happily submitting 24/7.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down