The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Baker Mayfield the next failing QB

4 posters

Go down

Is Baker Mayfield the next failing QB Empty Is Baker Mayfield the next failing QB

Post by rightchea Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 pm

Let be honest everyone even the Miami Dolphins seem to be hinting at Mayfield being the next QB. IMO, I not ready to see someone like Baker as a QB behind the OL. A waste of a 1st rd pick for starters. Miami has so many holes to fill that it is embarrassing to think that Miami is looking for a QB at in the first round. With Miami scouting and drafting skills there is no way for Miami to get a great player after the 4th round.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Is Baker Mayfield the next failing QB Empty Re: Is Baker Mayfield the next failing QB

Post by Degarmo Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 am

I can only hope that it is a smokescreen and they're trying to pick up a pick by moving down.

So, they'll trade up to get him. This team has made my cynicism cynical.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Is Baker Mayfield the next failing QB Empty Re: Is Baker Mayfield the next failing QB

Post by JMP Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Way too much talk about Mayfield to the Phins. Gotta be a smokescreen.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 am

Too smart a move. Won't be there at 11 anyway.

6 QB's who have a realistic chance to be good in this class, but I doubt we take any of them.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down